ADP’s MasterTax is hiring an Sr. QA Automation Engineer with 5+ Years of experience in creating and maintaining automation repositories. Does this sound like you?
- Self-Starter. High-reaching and unstoppable. A can’t-stop-won’t-stop attitude and an urge to persevere until you get it right.
- Idea catalyst. Out-of-the-box thinker. Turns problems into solutions, ideas into action, plans into results.
- Puzzle solver. Sees obstacles as opportunities. Uses logic and judgment to navigate and unravel challenges.
- Solution seeker. Problem solver and life saver who always can find the right answer.
- Proactive planner. Follows the path to success, step-by-step.
- Initiator. Makes it happen
We believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in delivering innovative HR technologies and solutions that help employees all over the world do their jobs better. The result? We’re building the next generation of ADP technologies and the stakes are high.
This role will be in our OneADP building in the heart of downtown Tempe. We are centrally located near Arizona State University and offer on-site medical, fitness center, credit union and cafeteria.
As a Sr. QA Automation Engineer, you’ll create automation framework and test scripts from scratch and maintain existing automation frameworks using Java to address areas such as smoke testing, regression testing, negative impact testing, or database impacts. You will identify, analyze, and document defects within program output, online screen or content.
THINGS YOU’LL DO:
- Design Automation framework
- Automate tests and test data creation
- Regression and Smoke Test
- Expand our automation test repository
EXPERIENCE YOU NEED:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering
- 5+ Years of creating automation framework from scratch (Java/Selenium)
- 5+ Years of maintaining automation suites
- Strong Knowledge of Software Testing Methodologies
- Agile Methodologies (Scrum and Kanban)
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM US: What We Will Provide for you
- Teammates who have your back
- Strengths based culture
- Clear objectives
HOW YOU’LL STAND OUT:
- Proficiency in Oracle SQL and C#
- Java Angular Test Experience
- Strong knowledge of testing APIs and web services
- BitBucket, Jenkins and JIRA tools
- CSTE or CSQA Certification
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.