ADP is hiring a Project Manager III – Implementation.
The job focus for the Project Manager III – Implementation is to provide accountability for executing the “OneADP” Project Management methodology for all assigned projects spanning multiple products and business units. Project Managers (PMs) collaborate and consult with client and ADP Project Teams to manage the project scope and overall client experience during all phases of the implementation. They oversee development, communication, control and execution of project plans in a manner consistent with the framework of “OneADP” solution delivery. PMs ensure client needs are satisfied by delivering projects with a high degree of quality. PMs ensure internal and external partners who may represent multiple functions and relationships understand and adhere to key timeframes and quality goals. PMs also ensure resources are shared dynamically to meet the demands (internal and external) of specific areas.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Executes the “OneADP” Project Management methodology with a focus on concurrent, multi-product implementations.
- Drives the successful implementation of the entire “OneADP” product solution from Sales transition through Implementation to Service transition.
- Coordinates tasks throughout the project life cycle while maximizing the client relationship at all levels and providing a unified client experience.
- Gains commitment, alignment and engagement from all Project Team Members in pursuit of Major Accounts Services’ mission, vision and values of providing integrated solutions and World Class Service.
- Influences and manages the collective performance of an Implementation Project Team that may span multiple business units (i.e.. Retirement Services, FSA/Cobra, Concur, 3rd-party vendors, etc.)
- Develops and executes appropriate client conversion strategies. Determines the appropriate analysis and data conversion methods to ensure correct and timely set up of products and features.
- Adheres to project management standards of overall Implementation methodology, tools and processes.
- Collaborates and maintains project control.
- Consults and collaborates with a highly virtual and matrix-managed client and ADP Project Team by expertly overseeing development, communication and execution of all project goals.
- Plans, schedules and controls the activities of complex business projects. Monitors all project deliverables through the generation, maintenance, distribution and communication of key project documents, to ensure processes are followed and goals achieved.
- Coordinates the new client transition process at the conclusion of the implementation for each product purchased. Ensures that all necessary documentation is properly distributed to facilitate the ongoing support of complex client solutions.
- Partners with Sales to align client expectations.
- Aligns with and supports expectations established by Sales. Accurately assesses and monitors client expectations to ensure positive outcomes. Identifies and overcomes objections, clarifies expectations, confirms client understanding of both deliverables and timeframes and involves Sales as necessary to reset expectations. Incorporates and prioritizes the ADP Value Proposition in project strategy.
- Leads and gains commitment from client and ADP Project Teams to implement with a concurrent approach, meeting and exceeding clients’ integrated solution and value proposition objectives.
- Meets with prospects to discuss the implementation process. Serves as a liaison with Sales/System Consultants to set proper expectations.
- Manages internal and external relationships.
- Manages the client relationship at the most senior level within the client organization and acts as single point of contact and escalation for all key project stakeholders.
- Maintains the Project Team’s focus on exceeding client expectations.
- Proactively contacts clients during the implementation process to assess satisfaction and the team’s ability to deliver a comprehensive “OneADP” solution. Monitors implementation quality and productivity using established metrics.
- Develops professional relationships with ADP associates from other business units, and leverages those relationships to ensure a quality implementation experience for the client.
- Anticipates and oversees escalated project issues and assures that the responsibility for resolution is assigned and resolved by the appropriate Project Team Members.
- Provides appropriate feedback to team members and management regarding overall team performance as well as individual performance in achieving project goals.
- Mentors new Project Managers and participates in collaborative, cross-BU initiatives.
- Provides leadership, guidance and direction to team members in the absence of the manager.
- Participates in task forces, strategic initiatives, acquisitions, stretch assignments and collaboration opportunities with other SBUs.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or related field or equivalent in education and experience required.
- PMP Certification required or must be obtained within 18 months of becoming a Project Manager III.
- 5 years project management experience and 2 or more years in a leadership position in a customer service/implementation industry interfacing with high level positions (i.e.. CEOs, CFOs, CIOs) or minimum of 2 years of directly related ADP Project Management II experience or 3 years of previous ADP leadership experience in Client Service/Implementation interfacing with high level positions (i.e.. CEOs, CFOs, CIOs).
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Professional certifications (CPP or PHR) preferred.
- Clearly possesses both advanced knowledge of functional area, plus in-depth knowledge of related company products.
- Recognized as having advanced knowledge of assigned topics and as an overall expert in project management.
- Demonstrate project leadership skills.
- Knowledge of HRMS industry, ADP products and value propositions preferred.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Competent in Microsoft Office Applications
- Demonstrated project leadership
- Demonstrated conflict resolution skills
- Excellent communication skills (persuasion, motivation)
- Excellent analysis skills
- Strong relationship building/networking skills
- Results-orientation/exceeding client expectations
- Creates and articulates a clear sense of direction
- Champions ADP processes and tools
- Project Management
- Organizational skills
- Time Management
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.