ADP is hiring a Associate Relations Specialist. The Associate Relations (Employee Relations) COE is responsible for building a centralized, expert level Associate relations function that establishes a consistent and optimized process for investigating and resolving Associate complaints and conflicts across a broad scope of HR related matters. The function will enable management effectiveness through the execution of proactive associate relations initiatives and interventions.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Intake of Associate concerns via phone or web case submission, quickly identifying the nature of the Associate concern, assessing the urgency level, and routing cases for appropriate inquiry and resolution.
- Assess, address, and resolve routine Associate Relations cases
- Recommend areas for improvement in delivery of services, technology and process
- Work directly with Associates across all business units via e-mail and telephone to assess, coordinate and conduct appropriate responses to Associate concerns
- Coordinate general evaluation of cases.
- Gather facts, details and policies in order to understand the nature, level of urgency and complexity of Associate and/or business concerns.
- Ensure that every situation is properly documented in our case management system to enable proper tracking.
- Conduct fair, neutral, timely investigations and provide guidance related to conflict resolution, disciplinary action and/or termination.
- Partners closely with Regional Associate Relations Leader
- Contribute to the overall build and execution of the new Associate Relations Center of Excellence
- The successful candidate will possess a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field; and 2-4 years of HR and employee relations experience.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Candidate should demonstrate working knowledge of workplace regulatory regimes and employment laws.
- SPHR and/or dispute resolution certifications are preferred.
- Knowledge of local, state and federal regulatory requirements related to employee relations and legal obligations of employer/associate relations for the region.
- Demonstrated expertise with regional (US /Canada or EMEA or LATAM or APAC) employee relations rules and regulations required.
- Excellent listening, questioning and problem solving skills
- Detail oriented, strong organizational skills; ability to set priorities for self and work with sense of urgency
- Consultative skills; the ability to coach Associates
- Act with integrity, objectivity, fairness and impartiality
- Exhibits sound judgment and courage
- Process and continuous improvement orientation
- Interpersonal skills, ability to give and receive constructive feedback, ability to interact and partner with people at all levels including Executives.
- Ability to work comfortably across organizational boundaries, and quickly gain the credibility and respect of associates at multiple levels.
- Be highly team-oriented, willing to lead change for the betterment of the function / ADP.
- Proficient in All Microsoft Office Suite Applications — Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Deadline-oriented and ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines.
- Can-do attitude and ability to think and react appropriately
- Desire to learn and grow professionally.
- Professional Phone Etiquette and Client Relationship skills.
- Ability to Manage Time in a Fast-paced Environment
- Sound knowledge of general Human Resources Policies and Procedures
- French Canadian language would be an asset
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.