ADP is hiring a ESC Quality Analyst I. In this position you will work on the objectives of this position which are threefold. The primary duty is to Quality Monitor Customer Service Representatives, to insure accurate information is given in a professional and timely manner and in accordance with ADP COBRA Services guidelines.
Provide feedback to the CSR, Team Leaders, and Management Staff regarding patterns in workflow or any additional training issues. Each day meet with a CSR who has been monitored and supportively share findings.At ADP we are driven by your success.
We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE
values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- QA Customer Service Representatives. Regularly conduct call and email observations; report compliance with quality measures
- Coach and assist in the development of team members to strengthen individual and departmental goals.
- Serves as a conduit to keep Department Manager and Director abreast of any improvements, challenges that either positively or negatively affect Customer Service.
- Assist Customer Service Representatives with inquiries, education and support.
- Be proactive and act, as needed to assist all members of the Customer Service Department.
- Accept additional duties and responsibilities as delegated by higher levels of management.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a customer service or call center environment preferably in the benefits, financial services or insurance service arena with a proven proficiency in resolving customer problems.
- Years of Directly Related Experience
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- FPC or other Benefit Certifications (i.e. CEBS) Preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in education and experience
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work
- Organizational skills
- Microsoft Office
- Have knowledge of standard policies, procedures, and practices within the Service Center
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.