We are the EDGE team at ADP, and we exist to give our enterprise salesforce the EDGE in their opportunities. We do this by combining a strong sense of sales strategy focused on the Future of Work with leading edge digital assets including videos and presentations.
We are looking for a digital strategist to help us translate our messaging and vision into videos and presentations.
The EDGE Digital Technologist will be responsible for working with the EDGE team to design and deliver video & presentations for the enterprise sales force.
You are a great fit for this role if you find enjoyment in designing digital content, know how to bring drama to create memorable moments, and love finding ways to make videos & presentations entertaining and exciting.
While this role is 100% remote, the team’s core working hours are EST. You must enjoy independent work and know how to manage your time efficiently.
- 2+ years of experience (preferably in a creative role)
- Experience with video editing, mixing audio and managing digital files.
- Excellent skills with & knowledge of Adobe Premiere, Adobe Photoshop, and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- A great sense of digital storytelling and design with the ability to take in content, add B-Roll, transitions, graphics or other elements as needed, and deliver a polished final presentation/video.
- Desire and eagerness to learn, advance and innovate sales strategies for the world’s largest organizations.
- Comfortable with receiving feedback and making quick edit changes.
- Project Management – keeping track of deadlines and deliverables to meet field demands
- Process efficiency – provide input and guidance on how to maximize productivity with how we build and design messaging and deliverables
- Innovation – provide guidance and ideas on new methods/media to reach the modern buyer
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.
Compensation range for this role for U.S. Colorado Residents:
- Range minimum:
- Range maximum:
- Compensation type: Salary