ADP is hiring a Manager Learning Design
In this role, you will lead a team responsible for the analysis, design, maintenance, and support of learning solutions and curricula developed by the Enterprise Learning organization. You will enable modern learning for ADP associates and clients for strategic products, tools, processes, and skills in alignment with Enterprise Learning strategy, standards, learning architecture, and learning industry best practices. You will be responsible for driving efficient, effective, agile, and modern learning design strategies and continuous improvement through industry research and end user feedback and analysis.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn, and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Provides coaching and mentoring and supports continuous learning and staff development that enhances individual performance and team capabilities.
- Monitors success and performance of team.
- Applies innovative design thinking to projects and deliverables. ADP’s approach to designing learning must keep pace with the innovative products and solutions we offer our clients.
- Drives a modern learning design strategy to ensure high quality, cost effective output that positively impacts business results.
- Drives high levels of satisfaction with external and internal business partners.
- Analyzes, designs, develops, and evaluates success of Enterprise Learning content and curricula for ADP associates and clients.
- Drives design and development within an increasingly broad set of learning modalities and tools, ensuring solutions are not redundant with other available resources and that appropriate continuous learning and performance support concepts are applied.
- Adopts and contributes to the continuous improvement of Enterprise Learning curriculum design standards, resources and processes, and strategy.
- Demonstrates efficient and agile approaches to meeting business needs, managing changing business requirements, projects, and resources, and adapting accordingly.
- Builds and cultivates relationships with ADP learning leadership within Enterprise Learning and the broader ADP Learning communities of practice, knowledge management, product development and operations leaders, and other groups/leaders critical to the success of this position.
- Measures and evaluates client and associate learning experience in a continuous improvement model.
- Captures and analyzes broad range of metrics to provide insights, demonstrate impact and drive continuous improvement.
- Recruits, selects and leads a Learning Design team. Assigns roles, responsibilities, and projects. Conducts performance reviews and makes compensation decisions.
- Focuses on professional development and business process improvement to elevate individual skills, improve ADP learning design standards, and drive adoption of standards. Maintains an outside-in perspective by building and maintaining peer networks inside and outside ADP.
- 5+ Years of Experience in Learning & Development, including 2+ years of People Leadership (direct or indirect)
- Knowledge of Learning design methodologies and principles and learning design tools
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Proven ability to manage several projects simultaneously and independently
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.
Compensation range for this role for U.S. Colorado Residents:
- Range minimum:
- Range maximum:
- Compensation type: