ADP is hiring an Inside Sales Representative.
- Does the thought of winning sales, driving a business forward, and achieving serious results excite you? #GoalDigger
- Does nothing stop you from persevering until you get things right?
- Do you love people and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment? (Oh yes, we used the "L" word. It’s that serious.)
Yes? We had a feeling this could be a perfect match. Don’t just take our word for it… read on and see for yourself!
First, a little something about ADP. We believe great companies are built not only by great people — but for them. Every day we strive to design a better way to work helping employees at organizations around the world to stay productive and achieve their potential. We’re always designing for people, starting right here with our one-of-a-kind culture and people like you.
As our next Inside Sales Representative, you’ll be the one to introduce prospective clients to ADP’s leading solutions and expert guidance. Over the phone, you’ll build relationships and win new business from Fortune 100 organizations to small, innovative businesses. Even better: We’ll support you along the way, helping you build your skills and enhance your talents. And when you make a name for yourself at ADP, doors will open for advancement opportunities, industry-leading compensation, and even luxurious trips.
Is this you?
- Self-Starter and Go-Getter. High-reaching and unstoppable. A can’t-stop-won’t-stop attitude and an urge to persevere until you get it right.
- Passionate Advocate. Strengthens relationships and builds advocacy while delivering measureable results.
- Agile Solution Seeker. You’re a problem solver who always can find the right answer even in times of fast-paced change.
WHAT YOU’LL DO: Responsibilities
Drive Our Business Forward
- Work within a geographic territory to cultivate new prospects, cross sell solutions, reach and exceed goals and close sales.
Turn Prospects into Loyal Clients and Raving Fans
- Develop and execute a sales strategy to target prospects and build a network of key decision makers in a designated territory.
- Mine existing and prospective clients for referral business both new and conversion.
- Cultivate new prospects and cross-sell solutions to existing accounts by developing and maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with other ADP Associates and Alliance Partners in a designated territory.
EXPERIENCE YOU’LL NEED: Required Qualifications
- Upcoming Spring 2020 Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Military Experience
BONUS POINTS FOR THESE: Preferred Qualifications
- One or more years of business-to-business sales experience with proven proficiency in selling and presentation skills, prospecting, and territory management
- Goal-oriented, motivated self-starter, with capacity and drive to reach and exceed sales quotas
- Ability to work independently and work with other ADP Sales Associates
- Demonstrated cold calling sales ability, with assertive, positive and persistent style
- Ability to effectively communicate through all mediums (verbal, listening, written)
OU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Make your mark. We want you to challenge things and are open to fresh ideas.
- Stay ahead of the curve. An agile, fast-paced environment means plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits that start on Day 1, because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Balance work and personal time like a boss. Resources and flexibility to more easily integrate your work and your life.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
If you’ve made it down this far, we have to ask: What are you waiting for?
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.