At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
As part of the Portfolio Management Office (PMO), the Program Manager executes project plans, developing bottoms-up project plans to ensure schedule, budget and quality are maintained ensuring On-Time Delivery of critical roadmap deliverables and strategies. The Principal Project Manager leads the cross-functional project teams to review project status and ensure individual deliverables and outcomes are achieved. This position is responsible for maintaining communication with and providing reports (both written and oral) to key stakeholders. The Principal Project Manager is ultimately responsible for the overall project performance and success.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides day to day project execution: providing direction for issue resolution, support teams in risk definition/mitigation, provide project scope details, develop and implement project execution plan.
- Develop and maintain project level schedule and budget; monitor and track execution of the plan and communicate status to all project participants; negotiate project changes and incorporate changes into project control systems to maintain work statements, cost and schedule baselines.
- Create schedules with timelines for key milestones and provide visibility on highly complex projects, establish and facilitate effective meetings, and drive successful outcomes
- Collect, assemble and organize and analyze data in order to track and share metrics with minimal direction. Apply knowledge of policies, procedures, regulations to ensure progress toward deliverables.
- Develop and sustain positive internal customer relationships and ensure we achieve superior customer satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain/update presentation material for leadership reviews and Executive briefings, including Steering Committee meetings.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accountable to the Portfolio Manager(s) for all program performance.
- A highly networked role that requires the ability to work under pressure with challenging deadlines.
- Work with diverse team members to drive business outcomes at the executive level.
- Manage the accuracy of deliverables and results with clear, concise communicate to all stakeholders.
- Coordinate and review inputs from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from Product Management, Development, Operations, Compliance, Implementation, Service, Legal and Finance.
- Prepare presentations/recommendations for diverse audiences, including executive leadership.
- Set clear scope boundaries to prevent scope creep and help assign appropriate resources.
- Demonstrate proficiency in applying project management best practices to complex projects and programs.
- Meet all budget, schedule, product performance, quality, and key metric/success targets.
- Leads risk management to identify, track, quantify and evaluate program specific risks and establishes and executes mitigation strategies.
- Maintains involvement in all aspects of project and business to identify and anticipate issues, seeks solutions, and ensures satisfactory and timely resolution of issues for the overall effectiveness of the project.
- Close collaboration with the business to provide strategic insights into Operations, key metrics, and expected outcomes for fiscal year planning and Product roadmaps
- Work with Senior Leadership and Executive team to call out risks, issues and opportunities across the business
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or related work experience. Work related experience must consist of project management experience.
- 10+ years’ Project/Program Management experience
- Experience with industry standard project management techniques, tools and best practices.
- Experience in critical path scheduling, defining dependencies, validating durations, and delegating work to responsible party.
- Experience managing complex projects including integration activities across multiple work streams, multiple suppliers and customer resources, partnering with external vendors and software providers.
- Strong Interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to understand technical requirements.
- Uses a logical approach to improve processes and solve problems.
- Experience with non-technical, process and operations-related projects is a must.
- Proven experience working directly with C-level executives to develop and communicate strategy goals
- Proficient user of a PPM tools such as Microsoft Project, Planview, Jira, Workfront, Clarity.
- PMP or PgMP Certification
- ACPI, SCM or other Agile certifications a plus
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.