ADP is hiring a Money Movement Specialist. In this position you will transmit, receive, confirm and verify in a multi-platform environment various types of transmissions within established deadline. In-depth knowledge of Main Frame, Control M, Control D, ETS, SAP, eNets and Connect Direct communication protocols. Use Automated Scheduling System to submit scheduled and on request jobs. Monitor the successful completion of submitted jobs. Call and confirm transmission status and completion with regions and banks. Responsible for supporting and trouble-shooting all transmission related activities across ADP business partners and banking partners. Maintain established procedures and timelines across multiple processing locations, San Dimas and El Paso, to support dual operations. Update processes periodically as required to support disaster recovery plan and participate in all contingency exercises.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Transmit and receive, in a multi-platform environment, various types of data using multiple communications software (ETS, Connect Direct and e-Nets), within established deadlines.
- In depth knowledge of Main Frame, SAP, Control M, Control D system applications.
- Troubleshoot and resolve ADP and partner bank transmission problems.
- Inform management of any unresolved issue that could delay a transmission.
- Keep management aprised of all partner bank issues and potential bank processing deadline concerns by submitting incident notification report via email and providing periodic status updates timely.
- Confirm the transmission of bank files using the individual security requirements established by the various financial institutions.
- Verify that all files sent to financial, state and federal institutions have been successfully received.
- Monitor and troubleshoot transmission to and from regions.
- Utilize the various communications software, ETS, E- NETS, CONNECT DIRECT, etc. for system, lines and network problems.
- Troubleshoot and resolve transmission problems.
- Inform manager of any unresolved issues.
- Add manual conditions to application software to submit scheduled and on request jobs.
- Use tracking system and Main Frame to monitor successful completion of submitted jobs.
- Submit jobs based on completion of prerequisite conditions, current job schedule and/or available resources.
- Responsible for reprioritizing job flows and procedures in case of system problem or transmission issues.
- Update on line logs timely and accurately.
- Submit and update trouble log.
- Submit incident report timely and accurately.
- Complete transmission totals on daily bases.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- 3 – 5 years experience operating a large scale multi-platform environment.
- In depth understanding of data processing required.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.