ADP is hiring a Technical Product Consultant II.
In this position you will be responsible for mastering products/applications and owning the technical relationship with our customers and the internal teams. The Technical Product Consultant is not only the technical support contact but also responsible for maintaining a high level of Customer Service. The position is responsible for developing solutions to resolve complex technical problems and counsel with customers. The goal of this position is to develop and manage a long-term partnership with customers to ensure they remain successful and realize the full value of their investment. The position drives customer satisfaction by proactively managing, troubleshooting and delivering technical solutions.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Proactively own and manage high-touch customer relationships
- Provide single point of contact for customer issues
- Apply fundamental troubleshooting skills to issues before escalating
- Ensure customer service level agreements (SLA)
- Accountable for all technical/product issues and technical relationship
- Conducts project initiation activities/needs assessments.
- Analyze existing client systems, interface requirements, business process, reporting and operational needs.
- Responsible for development of design documents and customized reporting documents.
- Provides professional consulting services in the areas of product/service customizations, business process, complex custom reports/interpretation and special projects as related to implementation effort
- Works and counsels with client on system and service configuration efforts, product adaptation and business best practice solutions.
- Determines best methodology and oversees the accurate and timely conversion of client’s data
- Builds client control information and oversees the pre- and post-implementation testing of products.
- Oversees formal hand-off of system and operational services to other ADP departments/clients.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in education and experience
- 3 to 5 Years of Directly Related Experience
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Selling/servicing proprietary SAAS software
- Strong project management skills with demonstrated ability to multi-task and set priorities within tight timelines and high client expectations
- Flexible and open to changing priorities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed timeframes
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, coupled with highly developed interpersonal skills
- Ability to quickly identify issues, duplicate/recreate issues, sound decision making and critical thinking skills
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.