ADP is hiring a Service Executive for MAS (Major Account Services);
- Are you passionate about service quality?
- Do you love satisfying and exceeding client expectations?
- Is collaborating and leading by influence a passion?
Well, this may be the role for you. Ready to make your mark?
In this role, you will coordinate , support and provide tax service to the MAS Region. You will track the work activities of assigned duties pertaining to the development, implementation and execution of a wide variety of operational initiatives used to support the strategic initiatives of the OneTax organization. Assigned activities includes maximizing the client experience as reflected by NPS as well as optimizing the process between your team and those of the MAS region. The incumbent functions as a liaison between and among various departments and business units in order to develop project plans and effectively ensure that our Clients and Associates have the right training, knowledge and understanding on a variety of topics. Effective management and communication skills as well as complete knowledge of the ADP organization and systems are required
Integrity, resilience, positivity, client focus and attention to detail are must-haves in this job. You will experience a steady cadence of opportunities to interact with your team, the MAS region and their end user clients.. You should be flexible to plan and lead a team to be their best. Advance your career in a fun and friendly environment — all while gaining serious credibility as part of an industry-leading tax team in a stable and highly respected tech company.
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in human resouces technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, human resources, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. We’ve received recognition as a global Best Places to Work and a recipient of many prestigious awards for diversity, equity, and inclusion, including a DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. As part of our deep DEI commitment, our CEO has joined the OneTen coalition to create one million jobs for Black Americans over the next ten years. Learn more about DEI at ADP on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
Ready to #MakeYourMark? Apply now!
What you’ll do:
- Understand, develop and optimize the issue resolution and workflow strategies for the SBS team of Tax Direct
- Design, develop, maintains and ensures the integrity of team performance
- Manage a large team of tax experts and help pave the way for them to succeed with the right tools, leadership and processes
- Understand and maximize performance in a call center environment, including answer and resolution times
- Develop and maintain reports pertaining to job activities.
- Assist with budget and financial responsibilities related to projects.
- Collaborate across OneTax and the Regions to ensure the best possible strategy.
- Combine efforts when possible across different Bus.
- Manage a team of professionals in your space.
Deepen Relationships Across the ADP Family. You wil be a key representative of the OneTax organization, but it’s not all business; you will make life-long friendships here.
Collaborate Daily. You will serve as a trusted advisor, partner, and ADP ambassador to your clients, internal partners, and overall network while demonstrating grace under pressure and the highest ethical standards.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:
- Positive Self-Starter. You have an upbeat, persistent style and the ability to effectively manage people. You can manage your time well, prioritize deliverables, and multi-task with the best of them. In addition, you can present your ideas in a clear, professional manner on paper, in-person, and over Webex.
A college degree is great but not required. What’s more important is having the skills to do the job. If you don’t have a college degree, other acceptable experience could include:
- Seven to ten years of prior work experience in leadership and call center.
Bonus points for these:
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work across organizations with limited supervision
- Good analytical skills and ability to produce high quality and volume at a fast pace.
- Ability to work with different time zones, different cultures and different geographies and with all levels of leadership.
- Detail oriented
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Be yourself in a culture that values equity, inclusion, and belonging and creates a safe space for diverse perspectives and insights.
- Belong by joining the OneTax organization where you can connect with networks and allies who share common interests and experiences.
- Grow your career in an agile, fast-paced environment means plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Continuously learn. Ongoing training, development, and mentorship opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits start on Day 1 because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Balance work and life. Resources and flexibility to more easily integrate your work and your life.
- Focus on your mental health and well-being. We’re here to provide exceptional service to our clients, and none of that happens without each of us taking care of ourselves and being there for one another.
- Join a company committed to giving back and generating a lasting, positive impactupon the communities in which we work and live.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company-paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP:
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.