Unlock Your Career Potential: Sales at ADP.
It takes a relentless team to lead an industry. ADP’s world-class sales team is driving our global growth as a worldwide leader of workforce solutions. If you believe in the power of relationships, we’ll give you the tools, training and support you need to connect with new and current customers, ranging from Fortune 100 corporations to small start-ups. And as you achieve success, you’ll enjoy the rewards, support and recognition you deserve.
ADP is hiring an Inside Sales Manager. In this position, you’ll sell a complete line of products and services to prospects and customers in your territory and manage a team of Inside Sales Representatives. You will be rewarded with industry-leading compensation, benefits and awards, as well as advancement opportunities with multiple business units and clients ranging from small businesses to multinational corporations.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE
values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, and Social Responsibility.
- Reach or exceed assigned sales goals
- Develop and implement sales strategies and call prioritization
- Prospect entire territory through sales leads generated from a variety of sources
- Establish and maintain good customer relations, with both internal and external customers
- Connect customers’ business needs with ADP products and services
- Cross-sell other ADP solutions to existing clients
- Build network via phone with key decision makers in a designated territory
- Provide day-to-day guidance, motivation and mentorship to Inside Sales Representatives
- Bachelor’s degree
- Needs to have P&C experience
- Business-to-business experience
- People leadership (direct or indirect)
- Between one and five years of sales experience with assertive closing skills
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Assertive closing skills
- Goal oriented, with demonstrated ability to exceed sales quotas
- Aptitude to acquire product knowledge
- Proven customer service skills
- Ability to effectively communicate through all mediums (verbal, listening, written)
- Organized, with effective time management skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Capacity to effectively manage a team
- Mature and self-confident
- Capacity to work under pressure
- Strong work ethic
- Committed to building a career path
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.