ADP is hiring an experienced Talent Acquisition Business Partner for our organization. In this position, you’ll be responsible for driving and executing the recruiting strategies. This role reports into a Manager/Director of Talent Acquisition.
Unlock Your Career Potential: Talent Acquisition at ADP. You make it happen by collaborating with internal ADP Leaders and Associates to ensure our products and services deliver winning results. You provide the key talent that develops, designs, and markets our integrated solutions in an increasingly competitive global marketplace.
- Act as a consultant to the business and advise them on market trends/competitive talent intelligence through developed expertise and knowledge, set clear expectations, and drive the client relationship.
- Full life cycle recruiting for assigned client group including candidate engagement, assessment of candidate suitability and fit, managing the interviewing process, and closing/negotiating the offers.
- Develop strong partnerships with the Business Managers, Leaders, HR Partners, Talent Sourcers, and Candidate Concierge and influencing as needed.
- Manage the active candidate pool while ensuring a positive and consistent candidate experience and internal stakeholder satisfaction.
- Facilitate the use of Behavioral Based Interview Methodology throughout process and ensure that each Business Partner is "Licensed to Hire".
- Execution of employment branding strategy including supporting the ADP Careers social media and digital platforms.
- Leverage the appropriate technology tools and resources needed to execute on search strategy.
- Deliver results as measured by KPIs, including data integrity, time in process, candidate quality and diversity, process adherence, and candidate/stakeholder satisfaction.
- Manage the internal applicant process as well as the employee referral process to ensure a consistent and positive experience for all parties.
Minimum Qualifications (Education/Experience/Critical Skills)
- Demonstrated successful track record in volume hiring for full lifecycle recruiting process in a consultative environment.
- Demonstrated successful track record in specialist hiring in full lifecycle recruiting process in a consultative environment.
- Behavioral interviewing knowledge desired.
- Experience with technology tools and digital platforms including Applicant Tracking System (ATS), Candidate Relationship Management (CRM), social media (drive marketing campaigns), and video interviewing.
- Expert knowledge of candidate assessment and screening.
- Strong consulting, relationship management and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge and effective use of diversity tools.
- Knowledge of local employment law.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, manage multiple deadlines, oversee projects, influence without authority, and drive for desired results.
- Solid business acumen.
- Undergraduate degree desired. Graduate level degree a plus.
- (US Only) Recruiting certification a plus (CDR, ACIR, CIR, etc)
- (US Only) HR Certification a plus (PHR, SPHR, GPHR)
Key Performance Indicators:
- # Hires
- Sub cycle times (time in process)
- Diversity (long-term)
- Source (long-term)
- Sub-cycle ratios (quality of slate)
- Data accuracy/compliance
- NPS Survey results
We believe in good faith that compensation for a successful candidate based in Colorado would be between the range
In the state of Colorado, we are offering the following benefits (subject to change):
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Charitable Contribution Match, Holidays, Personal Days & Vacation, Student Loan
Repayment Program and Paid Volunteer Time Off
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.
Compensation range for this role for U.S. Colorado Residents:
- Range minimum: 49300
- Range maximum: 70205 plus bonus
- Compensation type: Salary