ADP is hiring a Resource Management Specialist. In this position you will work within the Implementation Centers and across Centers, as needed, to ensure timely, efficient processing and tracking of all sales orders utilizing Resource Management Smart Standards processes and tools to ensure timely, efficient and accurate processing of all sales orders. Accountable for ensuring all sales orders are processed timely and accurately. In addition to the duties above, Resource Mgmt Specialists are responsible for assigning all implementation resources (all roles and all products) and ensuring equitable workload distribution.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Responsible for understanding and verifying the requirements for a complete sales order including, but not limited to required forms, pricing, discounts, promotions, signatures, deposit requirements, and approvals.
- Understands all ADP products and appropriate handling of sales orders, including those not set up locally. Verifies compatible product features / hardware to ensure only compatible products and features have been sold to client.
- Routes orders to other business units.
- Utilizing the appropriate tool (eStart National Capacity Management module) assigns orders to all Implementation associates (entire project team) across all product lines within the published assignment guidelines.
- Places orders on hold, when appropriate, and effectively communicates with sales associates across business units to bring sales orders into compliance regarding missing documentation, inconsistencies in pricing or non-adherence to discount policy.
- Monitors on hold orders to ensure timely and efficient processing.
- Provides internal business partners(sales) and Resource Management with status of on hold orders.
- Accurately enters sales order information into eStart or other tools, in accordance with published timelines, procedures and policies. Scans and attaches documents into the tools as needed.
- Performs administrative duties relative to sales order processing including creation and production of reports
- Uses effective verbal and written communication skills to correspond with internal business partners.
- Adheres to established service levels and escalates sales order issues as appropriate.
- Remains current on all eStart and other tool updates and enhancements, as well as knowledge of policies and procedures.
- Recommends process and / or tools enhancements based on observations and personal experience.
- Initiates Welcome Calls to Executive level contacts per backlog policy and utilizes the appropriate tools to track and manage Welcome Call activities.
- Attends and participates in training on sales order processes and procedures; keeps up to date on all new product rollouts and existing offerings that affect sales order processing.
- Continues to update knowledge through available resources to ensure familiarity on sales order processing.
- Applies knowledge of the sales order processing procedures to support the accurate and efficient processing of sales orders.
- Ensures accuracy of complete order requirements and pricing verification.
- Provides appropriate documentation and information to sales to resolve issues with on hold orders.
- Uses effective verbal and written communication skills to correspond with internal clients.
- Accurate and timely processing of sales orders including reviewing orders for complete order requirements and verifying pricing.
- Understands and is able to identify product and / or feature disparities to minimize incompatibilities.
- Monitors, tracks, reports on and resolves “on hold” sales orders to ensure timely follow up and processing.
- Communicates with Sales and other internal business partners.
- Follows Smart Standards for sales order processing and adheres to published
- Service Level Agreements.
- Communicates effectively with clients, the Implementation Team and all other departments / business partners to clarify needs, identify potential issues and come to resolution.
- Actively seeks opportunities to learn more about primary function, products and services.
- May work on special projects or other duties as assigned.
- 1-2 years experience in a highly dynamic and collaborative sales, implementation or service environment (at ADP preferred).
- High School Diploma required; or equivalent in education and experience.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Bachelors Degree preferred; or equivalent in education and experience.
- Knowledge of ADP products and implementation processes highly desirable.
- Experience working with others in situations involving collaboration and negotiation.
- Proven ability to work in a matrix management environment, taking direction from multiple people.
- Advanced analytical skills and proven proficiency in Excel and Word required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and set priorities is essential.
- Ability to work under pressure of client or ADP time constraints; adapts quickly to changing needs and is flexible when priorities shift.
- Self-motivated with ability to work successfully in a location remote from management.
- Possesses strong aptitude for detail.
- Proven proficiency in PC, Internet, Excel and Word required.
- Knowledge of payroll, accounting and HR systems is helpful; ADP product knowledge preferred.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.