ADP is hiring a Client Service Team Lead.
Thanks for clicking! Let us tell you a little more…
- Do you get a crazy amount of joy from helping others uncover creative solutions to complex problems?
- Are you excited by the prospect of overcoming challenges, thinking dynamically, and taking risks to help your team and your clients accomplish greatness?
- Are you a trusted advisor who delivers on promises — every time?
Yes? We had a feeling this could be a perfect match. Don’t just take our word for it… read on and see for yourself!
First, a little something about ADP. We believe great companies are built not only by great people — but for them. Every day we strive to design a better way to work helping employees at organizations around the world to stay productive and achieve their potential. We’re always designing for people, starting right here with our one-of-a-kind culture and people like you.
This role is all about enabling our customers to be more effective employers. Our customer service team makes it happen by collaborating with customers and other ADP colleagues to ensure our products and services deliver winning results. (P.S. Did you know that the majority of our customers are not only satisfied, but they’d recommend ADP to someone else?) It gets better: you’ll leverage your project management and leadership expertise to assist the Team Manager in establishing the direction of daily activities, ensuring efficient operations, and creating an overall productive and enjoyable working environment for your team. #MVP
Does this sound like you?
- Leadership Magnet. Someone your leader can trust and your peers will follow. Someone who can help set the team’s direction and lead them to the successful execution of the vision.
- People First. You’re a relationship builder who wants to help others, grow friendships, and support people.
- Collaborative Spirit. You achieve more with others and value an inclusive culture where you can be you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO: Responsibilities
- Serve as a resource for team members, based on a strong working knowledge of the team’s responsibilities and each associate’s development plan and training needs.
- Lead daily activities of the team to ensure that all work is completed accurately and with quality according to scheduled deadlines, priorities, and overall goals.
- Call quality monitoring of associate/client interactions.
- Train and mentor team members; coordinate additional training as needed with leadership support and provide feedback to leadership on each team member’s performance.
- Serve as a backup to the Team Manager to provide guidance and direction to the team in the manager’s absence.
- Prioritize critical issues, provide technical support, guidance, and direction to ensure the right client support is delivered in a timely and effective manner.
- Provide first level client escalation for issues. Develop an action plan and oversee resolution efforts pertaining to the actual processing of the payroll.
- Provide direct feedback to associates on opportunities to enhance services provided to the client.
- Analyze team statistics and prepare reports.
- Participate in task forces, strategic initiatives, stretch assignments and collaboration opportunities with other business units as needed.
EXPERIENCE YOU’LL NEED: Required Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in education or experience
- Minimum of three years of experience
- At least one year of people leadership experience
BONUS POINTS FOR THESE: Preferred Qualifications
- Certifications: Fundamental Payroll Certification (FPC) or Certified Payroll Professional (CPP)
- Advanced Internet and MS Office Skills (Word/Excel)
- Superior client service skills (both verbal and written) and strong, active listening and communication skills
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively within cross-functional teams
- Ability to maintain cooperative working relationships with all levels of management
- Capacity to assess team members’ performance and provide motivational support
- Proficiency and in-depth knowledge of pertinent ADP HR, Payroll and Benefits policies and procedures
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, focused on achieving results
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Make your mark. We want you to challenge things and are open to fresh ideas.
- Bring your passion and fun. Be yourself in a culture of highly diverse perspectives and insights.
- Stay ahead of the curve. An agile, fast-paced environment means plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Find meaning. Feel good as you do work that accelerates progress for employees in organizations all over the world.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits that start on Day 1, because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
If you’ve made it down this far, we have to ask: What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.