ADP is hiring a Relationship Manager-Master Tax. In this position, you will be Responsible for ensuring satisfaction and providing World-Class service processing for an assigned client base of AutoTax National Accounts. Resolves issues relating to product features and functionality and client product knowledge. Assist clients with AutoTax and payroll related issues. Supports all AutoTax Product offerings & coordinates activity between AutoTax and payroll regions.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, and Social Responsibility.
- Identify and monitor to completion all client requests and processing issues. Negotiate timeframes for deliverables and when appropriate, escalate issues to ensure timeframes are met. (25%)
- Contact clients proactively to ensure optimal product utilization, customer satisfaction and retention. Develop and implement quarter-end and year-end project plan for assigned clients. Prepare and conduct Account Review Calls annually or more frequently if needed. (20%)
- Respond to client inquiries via telephone and other media. Investigate, analyze and resolve client issues. Ensure client tax data is received accurately and timely. (25%)
- Serve as a liaison to client and various ADP San Dimas departments to ensure effective communication and achievement of objectives and results. (10%)
- Provide input on AutoTax functionality as it relates to the needs of the clients and service team to meet World-Class Service objectives. (5%)
- Provide technical expertise, guidance, and training within the service team. (5%)
- Keep up-to-date and proficient in all San Dimas processes, procedures and system enhancements as well as new product rollouts and existing offerings. Provide input for documentation updates and enhancements to ensure accuracy and effectiveness. (5%)
- Keep up-to-date and proficient in common payroll processes and practices. Maintain CPP certification and provide direction to clients regarding payroll processing issues. Assist team members to obtain and maintain current CPP Certification. (5%)
High school diploma or equivalent work and educational experience, some college courses preferred.
Two to Four years’ client contact or equivalent payroll, accounting, or tax-filing service experience
Ability to work under pressure while maintaining a professional demeanor. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong presentation and interpersonal skills. Excellent organization, negotiation, and leadership skills. Knowledge of PC applications for project management, word processing, spreadsheets, and presentations.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.