ADP is hiring a Project Leader Client Support -MA. Acts as the service center champion and point person for all new or revised service center Client Services product releases. Monitors and reports on the status of assigned projects including identifying actual or potential issues which may delay final results or deliverables. Proactively identifies regional support issues pertaining to new products and procedures and recommends appropriate resources. Maintains comprehensive knowledge of applicable products, regional operating systems and procedures by participating in focus groups, product committees and business conferences. Provides the highest level of client service technical support in the service center, supporting other Service Support Specialists and being the final escalation point in the service center before escalating to Corporate Payroll Support. Assists in the development and delivery of product training for the Service Support Specialists. Supports Call Mentors as necessary.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Acts as the service center champion and point person for all new or revised regional Client Services product releases.
- Identifies and develops project plans and required resources with Corporate Project Team members and service center personnel.
- Researches the appropriate method and strategy to be used to successfully complete a project.
- Identifies and implements new internal procedures for improving the quality of the Client Services Department.
- Acts as the central point of communication to the department / service center for all updates to LUMIN, process, procedures, etc.
- Monitors and reports on the status of assigned projects including identifying actual or potential issues which may delay final results or deliverables.
- Analyzes the impact of new or revised products on regional operations.
- Identifies potential problems and assumes a lead role in coordinating their resolution with appropriate departments.
- Provides the highest level of client service technical support in the service center.
- Acts as a mentor to all Service Support Specialists under the guidance of the appropriate Service Manager.
- Assists in the development and delivery of product training for the Technical Support Specialists.
- Participates in or facilitates the monthly Service Support Specialists meeting.
- Proactively identifies regional support issues pertaining to new products and develops and/or provides appropriate resources.
- Coordinate the Year-End booklet and is involved in Year-End planning. Coordinates mass emails to clients as necessary.
- Maintains comprehensive knowledge of applicable products, service center operating systems and procedures by participating in focus groups, product committees and business conferences.
- Reviews and participates in the monthly mainframe release meeting and disseminates information as necessary.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Extensive ADP Client Service payroll background with resultant knowledge of service and operations workflow methods, procedures and various ADP operating systems essential.
- This level of experience is typically acquired after a minimum of five years of client services and operations experience in Employer Services regional and group staff functions.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Demonstrated project management experience involving projects with varying levels of complexity required.
- Strong verbal and written communication, project management, and presentation skills required.
- Ability to work under pressure of time constraints and to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent organization and PC skills required.
- Experience with retention
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- CPP, PHR, or SPHR certifications preferred.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.