ADP is hiring a Vice President of Sales.
- Are you empathic to client needs, the people you lead, and internal partners to drive success, but able to make the hard calls and not afraid to make bold moves?
- Are you ready for your next favorite job where you can elevate your financial future?
- Are you looking to join a dynamic, inclusive team environment with a culture of collaboration and belonging?
Yes? This could be the role for you. Don’t just take our word for it… read on and see for yourself!
As Vice President of Sales, you will provide the overall direction and leadership to sales associates within your area of responsibility to achieve sales goals. You will expect excellence and professionalism from your team in performance of their functions with the highest levels of integrity. You will be part of the Division management team and manage your team to meet the Division’s revenue, profit, and retention goals. At ADP, you’ll be offered industry-leading compensation, benefits, luxurious incentive trips, and awards. As you continue to grow your career in leadership with us, your leaders will back your desire to pursue advancement and provide continual training.
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in human resources technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, human resources, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. We’ve received recognition as a global Best Places to Work and a recipient of many prestigious awards for diversity, equity, and inclusion, including a DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. As part of our deep DEI commitment, our CEO has joined the OneTen coalition to create one million jobs for Black Americans over the next ten years. Learn more about DEI at ADP on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos.
Ready to #MakeYourMark? Apply now!
To learn more about Sales at ADP, watch here: http://adp.careers/Sales_Videos
What you’ll do: Responsibilities
- Grow ADP’s Business While Growing Your Team’s. You will work with your team to attain or exceed 100% of assigned sales quota within the required product mix. You’ll prepare a business plan to identify how the area/regions will achieve the assigned sales goals and work closely with direct reports to implement the business plan. You will manage the area’s net sales expense (NSE), direct and indirect selling and set-up expense budget objectives.
- Grow Your People. You will provide coaching, counseling, and direction to direct reports to ensure their continued professional growth and development. You will manage the implementation and proper execution of Career Development and succession plans to ensure that career pathing opportunities are communicated to all levels of your team as well as building for future strength. You will obtain from sales management written action plans that will improve the performance of sales personnel who are under desired quota levels and be responsible for human resource management activities for your area such as the maintenance of proper staffing levels, attainment of desired employee retention rates, harmonious employee relations, monitoring performance management plans, and incorporating excellent employee communication channels. You will also assure that Divisional EEO/Affirmative Action Plans and goals are attained through pro-active involvement in the recruiting, selection, and promotion process.
- Collaborate. You will work closely with other functional areas to ensure the smooth implementation of sales.
- Report and Help to Improve. You’ll prepare a Monthly Situation Report following the designated format established by the Divisional Vice President of Sales, as well as establish a Prospective Business Report or Master Prospect List accurately forecasting accounts that will close. You will review Corporate lead generating activities by region, determine region’s results, and provide feedback, results, and suggestions to the Division Vice President, Sales and Marketing. You will bring to the attention of Sales and Marketing the needs of the marketplace and provide input to groups such as Sales Operations related to issues that need to be addressed, and recommend solutions.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE: Required Qualifications
- 8–10 years total sales experience plus substantial senior sales management experience, with a proven ability to manage a large sales team. You are recognized as an individual with outstanding leadership skills, professionalism, and business planning capability. You have partnered with General Management and Operations to achieve sales, revenue, profit, and client retention objectives.
A college degree is great but not required. What’s more important is having the skills to do the job. If you don’t have a college degree, other acceptable experience could include:
- 8–10 years total sales experience plus substantial senior sales management experience as noted above, OR
- Military experience — skills including teamwork, resilience, negotiation, trust-building, and a “never lose” mentality will help you build team and client relationships, identify solutions, and achieve success.
Bonus points for these: Preferred Qualifications
- Understanding of all ADP product capabilities.
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Be yourself in a culture that values equity, inclusion, and belonging and creates a safe space for diverse perspectives and insights.
- Belong by joining one of nine Business Resource Groups where you can connect globally with networks and allies who share common interests and experiences.
- Grow your career in an agile, fast-paced environment with plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Continuously learn. Ongoing training, development, and mentorship opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits start on Day 1 because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Balance work and life. Resources and flexibility to more easily integrate your work and your life.
- Focus on your mental health and well-being. We’re here to provide exceptional service to our clients, and none of that happens without each of us taking care of ourselves and being there for one another.
- Join a company committed to giving back and generating a lasting, positive impactupon the communities in which we work and live.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company-paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.