Lifion by ADP – Implementation Delivery Manager
We are hiring! If your background/skills fit what we’re looking for and you receive and offer, you could earn a $5,000 sign-on bonus!
We are a special venture within a large established company. We are "rewriting the rules" and defining our own standards for success. We have access to the resources of a Fortune 500 with the velocity of a startup. Our team is high powered and committed: we expect the same from every person we hire. Our industry is at the beginning of a transformational shift and we intend to lead it. We are building products and services to help both organizations and people succeed and grow in their professional endeavors and we are looking for out of the box thinkers to help bring us to market.
ADP is hiring a Implementation Delivery Manager. In this position you will lead a team of approximately 20 to deliver quality HCM implementations that exceed client expectations. The Implementation Delivery Manager is responsible for ensuring client relationship/expectation management and the Project team’s ability to deliver client requirements within project deadlines and budget. Reporting directly to the Implementation Portfolio Director, this role is a key part of the Implementation organization and will be required to build relationships with other parts of the NAS Implementation Organization and drives and supports best practice, continuous improvement and standard work across the team. This role is focused on National Accounts Migrations.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Delivers against a defined set of performance standards that contribute to the results of the Delivery Team and NAS.
- These performance standards include but are not limited to Starts Revenue, Setup revenue, Implementation NOI and NPS Scores.
- Executes on continuous improvement initiatives across the Delivery Team. Acts as a change leader.
- Optimizes resources and staffing in team for efficiency and maximum productivity and utilization.
- Collaborates with other GEO Delivery Managers to support consistency, resource sharing and optimization to achieve performance results and metrics.
- Responsible for a portfolio of client engagements and aligns team on implementation execution leveraging the NAS standard client-centric approach with high quality results.
- Manage client expectations and monitors client deliverables.
- Works as a business partner with Client Engagement Leader to resolve issues and achieve project goal.
- Works with Client Engagement Leader and Service Leaders to validate Client Business Issues have been addressed in the implementation and the client has successfully transitioned to ongoing service.
- Serves as a First and Second Tier of escalation contact for Clients.
- Conducts regular project reviews with HCM Implementation Consultants to inspect standard work adherence, client satisfaction and overall project health.
- Manage all HR related activities for the team (appraisals, development, mentoring, training when needed)
- Works with the Domain Leaders and Work Force Planning Office to assign resources to projects in accordance with requirements of those projects for certain skills and capabilities as well as the development requirements of the team on Domain Expertise.
- Leads implementation teams to ensure implementations are accomplished on-time and with high degree of quality across the portfolio.
- Manages and coaches HCM Implementation Consultants and has a solid knowledge of HCM fundamentals and value streams.
- Manages and coaches HCM IC’s and has an understanding of how to motivate and coach in order to solicit results.
- Responsible for associate hiring and performance management
- Drives development activities of associates, training recommendations
- Responsible for staffing, development activities of associates, maintaining HCM IC’s
- Domain expertise, training and associate engagement.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent in experience and education
- Five plus years of experience leading an Implementation Organization that works directly with Clients in the HCM Industry.
- Ability to travel 20-25%
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Master’s Degree Preferred.
- Experience leading Virtual Teams is preferred.
- Business Leadership- Prior experience creating and articulating a vision and inspires others to action. Describes clearly the strategic direction of ADP and linkages with the Business Unit.
- Results Accountability-Setting high standards of performance for self and others for delivering results.
- People Leadership- Driving a performance-based culture that engages associates to achieve excellence. Proven track record in building talent.
- Deliberately builds capability for short and long term.
- Market Leadership-Demonstrates bias for growth.
- Takes bold action to strengthen the business results.
- Financial Management- Explains how the team results impact expenses and revenue.
- Ensures a connection between individual and team goals with ADP financial metrics.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.