Work Location(s): Roseland, NJ, US
We are looking for a Manager of Brand Marketing to join our Brand team in ADP Corporate Marketing Brand 2 Demand. This position reports to the VP of Brand & Content. The primary function of this role is to support internal and external partners to our Brand Visual Identity. The right candidate likes to work with creative teams to review and help solve creative challenges.
- Serve as the brand steward and partner for internal and external stakeholders. Uphold brand standards in all use cases through education and constant reinforcement. Partner cross-functionally with Business Units, departmental marketing teams and agency partners to ensure look and feel is consistent.
- Host quarterly trainings with stakeholders to review the ADP brand guidelines and approved recent creative.
- Review materials from a design and copy perspective, providing detailed feedback and guidance on how to apply the brand guidelines.
- Support Marketing Director with development of advertising campaigns and working with agency partners.
- Ensure brand standards and tools are adopted by internal and external partners to position ADP’s products for high visibility with customers, partners, trade associations, outside vendors, and media audiences.
- Fulfill requests from local sales executives for local sponsorship opportunities (i.e., events, tradeshows, and charities). This includes working with graphic designer to create customized ads (new images and copy) appropriate for the event.
- Work with Business Resource Groups, Employer Brand, Diversity and Business Units to develop unique marketing communications for events or publications. This includes working with graphic designer to create customized ads (new images and copy) appropriate for the event.
- Maintain and grow library of brand assets (i.e., templates, images, etc.) on the ADP Brand Center and ADP Brand Website. Communicate to marketing teams when updates or new resources have been created.
- Support the Corporate Creative team with project management and event execution. Serve as the point person for large initiatives and event branding.
- Support ADP Events team with managing graphic design resources. Mange printers including obtaining estimates, production plans, review proofs and secure timely delivery of marketing materials to event.
- Work with Business Units to develop creative brief for projects including messaging platform, collateral development, sales campaign, brand refresh, internal communications program.
- Budget management – PO System and approvals and frequent meetings with internal team members to ensure all items are paid or processed in the systems on time.
- Support manager of Social with development of creative for organic social platforms, leveraging social best practices as well as the ADP visual identity system and messaging/positioning/ tone in market.
Core Competencies/ Qualifications:
- Strong communications skills including ability to tell story in PowerPoint
- Budget management skills and proficiency including Excel
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
- 5 years of marketing experience in Corporate or Brand/Advertising Agency
- Have passion for value of Brand
- Ability to think creatively
- Bachelors’ Degree in marketing or business concentration
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.