ADP is hiring a Interface Consultant II. In this position you will provide varying levels of technology services through defining requirements, creating business requirements, coordinate work product, create interfaces, configuration, analysis, validation, project planning, testing, demo training, maintain strategic roadmap of toolset and professional consultative services to clients to ensure successful implementation of technology/tools.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Analysis & Consultation
- Conducts project initiation activities
- Analyze existing client systems, interface requirements, business process and operational needs
- Responsible for development of design documents.
- Provides professional consulting services in the areas of product/service customizations, business process, complex custom reports and special projects as related to implementation effort
- Work with business unit SME’s to define requirement for the implementation of new applications.
- Create business requirements based on detailed analysis of the client needs.
- Coordinates and consults on development efforts with Corporate IT for customization work.
- Develops SQL queries for ad hoc analysis to assist in implementation of the application (level 3 &4)
- Provides demos, training of the SME’s and documentation as required for implementation of the application.
- Configuration / Integration
- Works and counsels with client on system and service configuration efforts, product adaptation and business best practice solutions.
- Determines best methodology and oversees the accurate and timely conversion of client’s data
- Creates interfaces to upload data required to bring the client live (level 4)
- Builds client control information and oversees the pre- and post-implementation testing of products.
- Oversees formal hand-off of system and operational services to other ADP departments/clients.
- Performs testing and support during UAT. Works to resolved defects/issues.
- Support the client onsite or remotely during the Go Live of the new application.
- Provide Tier 2 support for the application to the Tier 1 support team or directly to the client as needed
- Project Planning
- Participates in establishing and monitoring of client implementation schedule and report status to Project Team members.
- Prepares individual work plans in conjunction with established project milestones.
- Ensure issues and risks are documented and work with team members to resolve.
- Run meetings with SME’s to prioritize enhancement requests.
- Build and maintain a strategic roadmap for the toolset.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- 3 – 5 Years of Directly Related Experience
- Level 1 and Implementation Consultant I experience
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent or equivalent experience, plus professional certification desirable
- Implementation Knowledge:
- Knowledge and application of all phases of Associate Tools Implementation Process through project work, & implementation Tools.
- Level 2 – demonstrated knowledge
- Product Knowledge:
- Proficiency in ADP Associate Tools sets.
- Level 2 – demonstrates proficiency within respective discipline & ability to implement multiple core business products
- Communication & Presentation Skills:
- Clearly convey information & ideas effectively
- Mentoring & Leadership Skills
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.