Work Location(s): Louisville, KY, US
ADP is hiring a 401 (k) Team Lead, Client Services. In this position you will respond to inquiries from clients regarding the ADP 401(k) product. Research and resolve issues related to the ADP 401(K) plan ensuring compliance with government regulations and laws promulgated thereunder. Develop and maintain effective communication with clients to ensure world class service. Business travel may be required.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE
values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, – Social Responsibility.
- Respond to inquiries from clients regarding 401(k) technical and product questions.
- Communicate and resolve any issues regarding billing, compliance, fund performance and account information.
- Analyze compliance tests and plan documents for adherence to applicable rules and regulations.
- Instruct clients on how to correct failed tests (ADP/ACP, 410B, 416, 402, and 415 tests).
- Draft record keeping adjustments to rectify errors caused by payroll, processing or deduction balancing, or the client.
- Draft plan amendments and ensure the amendment is appropriate for the client’s plan.
- Responds to inquires from sales, implementation and other areas within ADP.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- 3 – 5 years experience with retirement plans, emphasis on 401(K).
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in education and experience.
- Must obtain NASD series 6 license.
- 2 – 4 years experience as a Senior KSR.
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Knowledge of non-discrimination testing, filing and tax reporting.
- Ability to prioritize complex tasks.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- PC literate.
- Client service experience is preferred.
- ADP payroll experience is a plus.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.