ADP is hiring a CPA District Manager. The CPA Centric District Manager sells MAS products to new prospects and current clients in the 50-150 employee Company.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Prospects the entire assignment by phone canvassing, foot canvassing, vertical marketing, bank marketing, direct mail and developing client referrals.
- Calls on existing, assigned MAS clients to assess additional service requirements and sell ADP products and services to new prospects in his/her assignment.
- Develops a business plan with the Sales Manager/Director, Sales Executive, Area VP of Sales and Division VP of Sales which details activities to be followed during the fiscal year and will focus the DM’s on producing or exceeding quota.
- Works at improving both product and professional skills by participating in training sessions within ADP and through their own efforts.
- Maintains accurate records of all activities (i.e., calls, presentations, sales, etc.) within their assignment.
- Serves as a liaison between the new client and ADP support groups throughout the conversion cycle.
- Attends and participates in weekly Roll Call meetings.
- Education: BS in Business Administration required or equivalent in education and experience.
- Experience: 1-2+ years business experience including experience as a District Manager with a proven proficiency in developing strategic sales plans and continually achieving or exceeding assigned quotas.
- Proven ability to assist management in assessing market competition required.
- Must be able to effectively prospect and sell to companies with 50- 150 pays.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Experience working on a sales quota
- Demonstrated ability to exceed sales quotas
- Business-to-business experience, including business equipment or software
- Goal oriented and ambitious, with capacity and drive to reach and exceed quotas
- Demonstrated cold calling sales ability, with assertive, positive and persistent style
- Proven customer service and relationship building skills
- Ability to effectively communicate through all mediums (verbal, listening, written)
- Aptitude for acquiring sales skills and product knowledge
- Organized, with effective time management skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- General business acumen
- Mature and self-confident
- Capacity to work under pressure
- Strong work ethic
- Committed to building a career path
Related Searches: Sales, Marketing, Territory, Region, District, Customer Service, Business-to-Business, Resume, Interview, Job Description, Position, Jobs, Work, Major Accounts, Major markets, Mid-Size Accounts, Hunter
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.