ADP is hiring a Sales Representative, Enterprise Accounts.
- Are you ready to control your financial future with unlimited upside earnings potential?
- Do you want a lasting career with a company that offers autonomy to run a book of business, flexibility to make your own schedule, and gives you work-life balance?
- Are you looking for continuous learning and the opportunity to invest in yourself?
If so, then this may be just the opportunity you’ve been searching for. Read on and decide for yourself.
The world’s largest companies — including 80% of the Fortune 500 — count on our Human Capital Management solutions. As a Sales Representative, Enterprise Accounts, you’ll grow new market share for ADP’s cloud-based Human Resources solutions to large market prospects (1,000 or more employees) within a defined territory. You will bring proven expertise and responsiveness to the table every day on a team dedicated to unparalleled partnership and unwavering relationships with our clients and prospects. We are passionate and committed to our current and future clients’ success in the ever-changing world of work.
Sales Representatives for Enterprise Accounts are collaborative. Rarely will a deal be sold without internal partnering. If you are a self-professed "lone wolf" salesperson, this will not be the role for you. If you thrive being part of a team, however, then this career opportunity not only offers significant earnings potential but maximum exposure for career advancement. We will support your personal training and development in an informal, diverse, non-bureaucratic environment that is sensitive to work-family and flexible-schedules.
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in human resources technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, human resources, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. We’ve received recognition as a global Best Places to Work and a recipient of many prestigious awards for diversity, equity, and inclusion, including a DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. As part of our deep DEI commitment, our CEO has joined the OneTen coalition to create one million jobs for Black Americans over the next ten years. Learn more about DEI at ADP on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
Ready to #MakeYourMark? Apply now!
To learn more about Sales at ADP, watch here: http://adp.careers/Sales_Videos
WHAT YOU’LL DO: Responsibilities
- Grow Our Business While Growing Yours. You will work independently and collaboratively as part of various teams within your assigned geography to close sales, win business, and reach sales goals.
- Turn Prospects into Loyal Clients and Raving Fans. You will implement a sales strategy targeted to decision-makers and business owners to build a network and capture new business.
- Deepen Relationships Across the ADP Family. In addition to selling cloud-based human resources solutions, you will strategically cultivate additional business within existing accounts. But it’s not all business; you will make life-long friendships here.
- Collaborate Daily. You will serve as a trusted advisor, partner, and ADP ambassador to your clients, internal partners, and overall network while demonstrating grace under pressure and the highest ethical standards.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE: Required Qualifications
- Experienced. You have 10 — 15 years of sales experience along with an impressive track record of closing sales, winning clients, and managing a territory. You have demonstrated a proven ability to sell complex solutions and to effectively prospect at the Executive level. You have keen discovery skills and a desire to challenge prospects to improve their business processes. You also have demonstrated success in a team-selling environment.
- Persuasive Communicator. You will use your excellent sales skills with a high level of proficiency in persuasive communications. You’re also skilled in effective use of CRM.
- Results Driven. You possess an excellent work ethic, motivation, and leadership skills.
BONUS POINTS FOR THESE: Preferred Qualifications
- Human Capital Management Sales, HCM, HR
- Outsourcing Sales Experience
- Hunter Mentality
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Workforce Management
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Be yourselfin a culture that values equity, inclusion, and belonging and creates a safe space for diverse perspectives and insights.
- Belong by joining one of nine Business Resource Groups where you can connect globally with networks and allies who share common interests and experiences.
- Grow your career in an agile, fast-paced environment with plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Continuously learn.Ongoing training, development, and mentorship opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
- Be your healthiest.Best-in-class benefits start on Day 1 because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Balance work and life.Resources and flexibility to more easily integrate your work and your life.
- Focus on your mental health and well-being.We’re here to provide exceptional service to our clients, and none of that happens without each of us taking care of ourselves and being there for one another.
- Join a company committed to giving back and generating a lasting, positive impact upon the communities in which we work and live.
- Get paid to pay it forward.Company-paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.