ADP is hiring a eTime Senior Lead Consultant supporting Global Workforce Management.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
The Senior Lead Consultant role is primary functional and technical liaison between ADP and the client. The Senior Lead IC meets with the client to conduct initial project activities, analyzes existing client systems, interface requirements and critical business issues (CBIs) with a consultative approach. The Senior Lead IC is responsible for development of design documents. The Senior Lead IC provides professional consulting services in the areas of product/service customizations, business process, complex custom reports and special projects as related to implementation effort ensure that accurate requirements are captured.
The incumbent consults with client on system and service configuration efforts, product adaptation and business best practice solutions in solving the client’s CBIs. You will also participate in establishing and monitoring of client implementation schedule and report status to Project Team members. The Senior Lead IC also prepares individual work plans in conjunction with established project milestones in a manner consistent with ADP project standards.
Successful candidates are expected to independently manage their workload to ensure that they are meeting project timelines and communicating with the client and project team as defined in the Implementation best practices. Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Delivering world-class service and satisfaction to all clients — internal, external, diverse and emerging
- Solving day-to-day problems that are inline with ADP’s mission, vision, and values
- Sharing ideas and information across multiple audiences to drive the business need
- Acting in ways that help deliver results in a fast-pace and diverse environment
- Collaborating effectively with colleagues and clients to achieve and surpass shared goals
- Holding self and other to the highest personal and professional standards
- Minimum 2-5 years of technical training or equivalent experience in related technologies and/or systems is required
- Minimum 2-5 years of leadership and general business training
- Industry related certifications including Professional in Human Resources (PHR), Certified Payroll Professional (CPP), Fundamental Payroll Certification (FPC) etc. are a plus
- Bachelors degree in a related field preferred
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience working on Global Projects
- Minimum of 2-5 years experience as a business analyst, consultant or practitioner in a relevant industry, or with Enterprise-Sized Software Implementations required
- Previous experience presenting face-to-face to a client is required
- Some experience conducting training sessions is helpful
- Prior experience working independently in a virtual (home shored) setting highly preferred
- Work experience or certifications in customer service, business analysis, project management, networking, database usage, SQL desired but not required
- Technical training or equivalent experience in related technologies and/or systems implementations is required
- Prior experience working with Enterprise eTIME / Kronos software required
- Must be able to travel to client site — estimated travel is 20-35%
- Must demonstrate strong customer service skills
- Must have sound requirements gathering and analytical approach
- Must be successful in addressing client Critical Business Issues (CBI) at the conclusion of the project
- Ability to self-manage to deadlines and commitments is required
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, in all languages reported as proficient
- Consultative and collaborative approach is required
- Proficient with understanding and applying technical concepts
- Able to communicate technical concepts and issues to a non-technical audience
- Strong client facing presentation, consultative skills
- Strong team building skills
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.
Compensation range for this role for U.S. Colorado Residents:
- Range minimum:
- Range maximum:
- Compensation type: Salary