Unlock Your Career Potential: Human Resources at ADP. It’s all about enabling our customers to be more effective employers. Our Human Resources team makes it happen by collaborating with customers and other ADP colleagues to ensure our products and services deliver winning results. Did you know that the vast majority of our customers are not only satisfied, they’d recommend ADP to someone else? You will be the one providing the on-the-spot support that makes our integrated solutions stand out in today’s increasingly competitive global marketplace.
ADP is hiring a Sr. Manager, Tax Operations and Compliance. The Tax and Compliance team at with ADP’ Totalsource (PEO) has responsibility to manage timely, accurate and auditable tax filings in all Federal, State and Local jurisdictions as well as remain compliance to the PEO/CPEO service model. To do so, they manage large complex relationships with internal and external parties, including Compliance Solutions, Finance, Accounting, Payroll, Audit, Legal, State Agencies, and our Equifax vendors. Collaborate with these partners and other TotalSource leadership to drive started, design, service enhancements, reduction in Penalties and Interest, and fiduciary oversight. The team offering supports over 500k worksite employees, 15K clients, and Tax Filings exceeding $5b.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, and Social Responsibility.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage Daily Activities – manage associates responsible for achieving internal and external service and operational standards. Monitor cases, service level agreements (SLAs), internal stakeholders and client satisfaction. Utilize call monitoring, NPS and additional channels to identify opportunities for coaching and ability to perform at set standards. Serve as point of escalation for items requiring additional support and oversight.
- Process Improvement – Analyze operational workflows and processes and develop standards, policies and procedures. As applicable, partner with and maintain relationships, resources and operational controls with offshored resources to ensure world class service and achievement of targeted performance standards. Drive continuous process development, improvements and refinement, including development of standards that drive excellence, measurable results, scale and consistency. Ensures staff training is completed to capitalize on standardized processes and service standards.
- Talent Development & Engagement – Lead and inspire team (including offshored and contingent associates) to deliver exceptional quality service to clients on health and wealth activities. Drive associate engagement, retention, talent/career development, performance coaching and appropriate programs to enhance the service experience and technical expertise. Handle personnel duties for department including selection recommendations for salary increases and promotions.
- Compliance/Risk Management – Risk mitigation through development and application of effective controls, communications, reporting and checks & balances to reduce financial exposure and liability. Ensure compliance with regulatory agencies and tax filing requirements.
- The Tax Operations and Data Support: Manager a team that is responsible for data movement from payroll to tax filing, amendment processing and profile management.
- Strategy and Business Advancement – Partner with business development, sales and strategy to identify service and product offering, pricing and definition. Participate in enhancement projects to improve customer service and retention.
- Vendor Relationship and Internal Partnership Management – manage operations and services. Leads relationships with vendors or state agencies as appropriate (equifax and compliance solutions). Works with vendor on identified areas of opportunity contributing to continuously improving performance excellence.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 Years directly related experience; managing individuals
- Tax operations experience from a service provider or PEO
- Prior experience with payroll taxes, Taxing Authorities and Associate development
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Major Area of Concentration: Business Administration, Health & Wealth disciplines (HealthCare, Retirement/Investments, Human Resources)
- CPP certification
- Must be detailed oriented, highly organized, and possess excellent time management skills.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.