ADP is hiring a Client Service Manager I.
In this position you will be responsible for developing and maintaining effective relationships with ADP clients and is the direct client contact for retirement plan services. The Client Service Manager is responsible for communicating with clients regarding service delivery, providing assistance on day-to-day retirement plan administration, troubleshooting plan issues, and discussing the impact of select legislative requirements. The Client Service Manager ensures the delivery of optimal service, client satisfaction and client retention.. Act as the primary contact for retirement plans regarding day to day record keeping matters and provides prompt customer service. Proactively communicates regularly with client to evaluate and ensure delivery of optimal service, client satisfaction and client retention. CLIENT SERVICE MANAGER IS REQUIRED TO MAINTAIN ACCURATE RECORDS OF ALL CALLS, Emails, CORRESPONDANCE AND CLIENT VISITS IN ADP CLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS. CONTINUALLY DEVELOPS AND MAINTAINS PRODUCT, INDUSTRY AND SYSTEMS KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Proactively discuss and/or support products and services, and plan design with plan sponsors. Assist clients with requests for plan changes and ensure the necessary project plans are followed through to completion.
- Alerts management and other appropriate parties (ie. legal, financial advisor, alliance manger, other ADP business units, etc.) of critical client issues where appropriate.
- Maintain a basic understanding of the types of investments in each retirement plan and be a LIASON for client questions.
- Assess, recommend and/or create custom client and participant Education Program(S) and schedule participant education workshops with the plan sponsor.
- Request employee education workshops and literatureConduct and/or support in-person Annual Plan Reviews for all plans with assets greater than $10m.
- Conduct and/or support Annual Plan Reviews via conference call for plans under $10M or in person as necessary.
- Assist Sales in pre-sales meetings by attending in-person or via conference call as necessary.
- Communicate and/or support compliance testing results and recommend options to improve results (if necessary).
- Monitor plan documents for adherence to applicable rules and regulations.
- Assist and/or support clients in complying with year end requirements such as minimum distribution requirements, forfeiture reallocation, 5500 preparation and Audit Package preparation and reconciliation.
- Monitor profitability of clients and recommend appropriate revenue generating products and services.
- Proactively seek out and/or support additional revenue opportunities such as M&A activity or payroll additions.
- Provides mentoring & constructive feedback to new associates on a consistent basis.
- Effectively handles escalated calls.
- Assists in phone monitoring duties.
- Proactively assists with critical clients.
- Coordinates and peer reviews plan changes and acquisitions.
- Keeps management abreast of any trends visible through all client interactions, operational data and clarify cases.
- Takes part in disaster recovery testing and provides feedback on system enhancements
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Up to 1 Year of Directly Related Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in education and experience
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- ASPPA QKA PREFERRED
- Experience in a client service environment required.
- ADP payroll and 401(k) experience is preferred.
- Demonstrates strong oral/written communication skills.
- Demonstrates strong listening skills.
- Utilizes tools to support daily functions such as Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc)
- Demonstrates ability to learn other proprietary system tools (Omni Plus, Power Image, and Clarify).
- Proficiency in using payroll and recordkeeping systems
- Ability to learn quickly, function in a fast paced environment, and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven relationship-building skills.
- Strong time-managment, organization and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrates strong presentation skills.
- Ability to coordinate and take the lead on conference calls.
- Ability to gauge client satisfaction through scheduled surrey’s, client visits and day-to-day interaction.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.