Unlock Your Career Potential: Leadership at ADP. At ADP, we’re passionate about leading the way in tax credits and incentives. Through experience and leading-edge innovation, we’re quickly changing the face of our industry and are looking for the right leaders to help us make waves. If you enjoy taking on challenges, upholding values, energizing a team, and exceeding goals, you’ll fit right in with our dedicated team, who make amazing things happen for each other and our clients every day.
ADP is hiring a Tax Manager. In this position, you’ll leverage your project management and Research and Development (R&D) expertise to assist the Team Director in establishing the direction of daily activities, ensuring efficient operations, and creating an overall productive and enjoyable working environment for associates.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, and Social Responsibility.
- Lead daily activities to ensure that all work is completed according to scheduled deadlines with attention to quality standards, priorities, and overall goals
- Work with operations teams to conduct R&D tax credit studies, including leading client interviews with subject matter experts, writing detail reports and narratives, performing any tax technical research, and developing quantitative workpapers supporting amounts claimed
- Enhanced understanding and implementation of Business Units strategic goals. Oversee the use of standard process workflows by team
- Train and mentor team members and identify development needs across the team, working with Director to coordinate additional training as needed
- Track various productivity and performance standards to ensure that established levels are achieved, especially during critical activity periods
- Manage escalated issues and provide direction.
- Collaborate with peers to establish best practices
- Participate in task forces, strategic initiatives, stretch assignments and collaboration opportunities with other business units
- Bachelor’s degree with concentrations in accounting/tax, computer science, engineering, or related fields
- At least 5 years of prior direct R&D Tax Credit experience
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Master’s in Taxation or other advanced degree
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of internal and external contacts verbally and in writing
- Excellent collaboration, organizational, time management, client service and problem-solving skills and the ability to work accurately and meet deadlines with frequent interruptions
- Ability to work and thrive in a team environment, focused on achieving results
- Ability to maintain cooperative working relationships with all levels of management
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong client relationship building skills
- Ability to recognize basic procedural issues as they arise and escalate to the appropriate level
- Ability to demonstrate learning agility and critical thinking skills and apply basic concepts in new situations
- Proficient in the latest web technologies and working knowledge of various operating systems
- Proficient using Microsoft Office
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.
Compensation range for this role for U.S. Colorado Residents:
- Range minimum: 75800
- Range maximum: 111910
- Compensation type: Salary