ADP is hiring an Implementation Consultant II – Time & Attendance. In this position, you’ll couple your business consulting expertise with our innovative solutions to create exceptional onboarding experiences for each product or service implementation.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, and Social Responsibility.
- Consult with Clients to develop an optimized solution leveraging ADP best practices and industry trends in order to meet the Client’s current and future human capital management needs.
- Provide varying levels of implementation services through configuration, analysis, validation, integration, move to production, go live support, transition, project planning and professional consultative services to Clients to ensure successful implementation.
- Collaborate with the Client project team to insure that the impacts of decisions and approaches are viewed across the solution work streams. Have an understanding of dependencies and workflow intersections.
- Able to talk at a high level about the various components and the touch points between them.
- Adhere to standard work, tools, and approaches when implementing Client solutions. Stays current and incorporates new approaches, tools and processes timely into work.
- Act as the primary functional and technical liaison between ADP and the client.
- Understand project scope, timelines and budget and able to recognize triple constraint risks and addresses or escalate appropriately.
- Provide status reports and updates to Project Manager and other project team members appropriately.
- Serve as subject matter expert on Time and Attendance
- Consult with clients to deliver a comprehensive product solution
- Guide and drive the client towards the best solution for their business needs
- Interpret issues and find creative solutions to help the business with their long terms needs
- Analyze existing systems, interface requirements, business processes
- Partner with client to understand their business related needs
- Incorporate new processes, tools and approaches when recommending product solutions
- Utilize broad knowledge to recommend solutions to the client when appropriate
- Understand client business issues and concerns and recommend and implement appropriate solution
- Work proactively to provide information, best practices, and training on the ADP products
- Ability to influence client and guide the client to best solution to help resolve their client needs
- Build long term relationship and trust
- Interact/collaborate with ADP associates in sales and customer service
- Exchange routine information with members of client project team, including priorities, timeliness, issues as they arise
- At least 3 years of experience working in a client facing Implementation role, or 5+ years experience in a Client Service / Project Service environment in a professional services organization
- Proven ability to maintain focus and work effectively with multiple demands
- Must be comfortable working in a performance-based and structured environment while demonstrating high ethical standards
- Must have prior technical or business consulting experience.
- Ability to work both independently to provide solutions to the client and as part of a team to accomplish tasks
- Must be comfortable working in a team environment, alongside off shore resources
- Must be able to stack rank and prioritize client priorities
- Strong client relationship building, conflict management and negotiation skills
- Must operate with a sense of urgency. Flexibility.
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Must be able to travel up to 50% (domestic and international)
In the state of Colorado, we are offering the following benefits (subject to change):
- Salaried and hourly workers who work on average 32 or more standard hours per week:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k, Charitable Contribution Match, Holidays, Personal Days & Vacation, Student loan Repayment Program and Paid Volunteer Time Off
We believe in good faith that compensation for a successful candidate based in Colorado would be between the range listed below.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Prior experience with Enterprise eTime, Kronos, GlobalView, or other ADP solutions highly desirable
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in education and experience
- Prior experience with Human Capital Management, Time and Attendance, Financial Management, CRM, ATS, and other professional services solutions
- Prior implementation experience in Information technology, data systems, and/or computer science
- Proficient in the latest web technologies and working knowledge of various operating systems
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.
Compensation range for this role for U.S. Colorado Residents:
- Range minimum: $24.18
- Range maximum: $34.48
- Compensation type: Hourly