ADP is hiring a Client Experience Consultant for our GlobalView Business Unit. The primary focus of this role is to strengthen ADP/client partnerships by improving the client experience and value derived from ADP solutions. The Service Excellence Consultant will provide leadership, product knowledge, technical expertise, best practice guidance and consultation to Multi-National GlobalView clients.
This position provides expert level business process review, pain point identification and solution development to drive client satisfaction and value. In addition, this position provides leadership on solution enhancements based on lessons learned from client engagements, driving enhancements across the organization. The Service excellence consultant position requires strong HCM knowledge, communication, client management, project management skills, and capability of working with multiple stakeholders across the business.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, and Social Responsibility.
- Qualify and Prioritize candidates for optimization workshops
- Facilitate onsite and virtual client business reviews by identifying clients / ADP pain points and analyzing end to end processes
- Provide professional, expert consulting services in the areas of GlobalView products/services, multi-service interdependencies and business processes
- Conduct proactive client calls at service milestones
- Collaborate with all key stakeholders to support the resolution of the client pain points
- Use available tools to analyze client payroll data, identifying opportunities to provide insights to clients around possible business or process issues
- Influence and guide Clients to ADP best practices and solutions
- Demonstrate ADP solutions to clients as needed to increase product adoption
- Create internal and client-facing summaries to quantify gains from improvements identified
- Build relationship of trust and credibility with clients
- Identify areas of opportunity for product, tools and service enhancements to drive client satisfaction and value
- Maintain site to track project details and open items status
- Drive continuous improvement of tools and outputs used in the optimization workshop process.
- Utilize NPS, Voice of the Customer (VOC), and Voice of the Employee (VOE) observations as the compass for directing enhancement efforts
- Requires travel up to 50%, including some international travel
- ADP Business Process and organization knowledge
- Client management experience required
- Knowledge of HCM products, services, and industry challenges
- Strong client service expertise. Applies critical thinking and problem-solving skills to research, troubleshoot and correct client system / process issues
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Communication, presentation and facilitation Skills – must be able to clearly convey complex information and present solutions effectively
- Ability to collaborate across multiple business units
- Project management and problem resolution skills. Ability to handle multiple changing priorities while maintaining order and progress.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Detail orientation
- Analytical skills
- Results Oriented
Education and Certification Requirement
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent in Education & Experience
- Lean & BPI methodology knowledge is highly desirable
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Demonstrated 2-3 years of consultative experience desirable
- Successfully managed Client experience improvement projects preferred
- Human Capital Management (HCM) experience highly preferred
- Six Sigma Black Belt certification a plus
- PMP certification desirable but not required
- Communication-verbal and written
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.