ADP RPO is hiring a Recruiting Coordinator. In this position you will be responsible for a range of responsibilities dependent upon the needs of the business. Primary responsibilities may include sourcing and screening of active and passive candidates, client and candidate interactions, requisition and pipeline management, as well as processing tasks related to candidate employment and various other administrative support functions. Candidates must have the ability to perform a variety of functional tasks, work within a team environment, and exhibit a commitment to their peers, as well as, clients. Task focus, detail-orientation and interpersonal savvy are critical to individuals’ success in this role.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, – Social Responsibility.
- Responding to candidate inquires via email, telephone, or other appropriate communication vehicles.
- Recruiting and mining job boards and social media avenues in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Providing candidates with information about client positions/companies and selling them on client opportunities.
- Reviewing the hiring process with candidates and answering questions appropriately.
- Project based requisition and/or candidate pipeline management.
- Utilizing Boolean search techniques to source and mine candidates for difficult to fill requisitions.
- Development and execution of sourcing strategies to identify candidates for client requisitions.
- Candidate/Client interaction.
- Candidate screening/Behavioral based interviewing.
- Reviewing candidates to determine match for positions based on qualifications.
- Internet research and job postings.
- Sales process participation.
- Documenting interactions as appropriate based on standard operating procedures.
- Administrative support including scheduling/event logistics, candidate letter generation, in-bound/out-bound phone calls, test administration, database updates/management, etc.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent in Education and Experience
- 1 Year of Customer Service Experience
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
Resolves complex issues with regard to:
Communication: Written – Verbal
Resolves wide range of issues with regard to:
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.