ADP is hiring a Human Resource Business Advisor (HRBA). The Human Resource Business Advisor (HRBA) is a Human Resources subject matter expert interfacing with ADP clients to provide HR advisory support and service to both address on demand/urgent issues as well as help to strategically drive results. HRBAs deliver detailed HR best practice advice and information around regulations and provide clients with practical guidance through the HR management processes across the HR lifecycle. HRBAs also play a key role in ensuring client engagement across ADP’s products and services.
HRBA’s provide inbound and outbound virtual client on-boarding/training in the same respect as the HR Solutions Specialist counterparts, in addition they are highly focused on HR projects and research, including content, training and other development projects to increase their HR knowledge and experience. They provide on-demand HR consultation and advice to clients through email and phone, working closely with their more Sr. counterparts, team leads and management to assist in resolving more complex HR issues for clients.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Utilizing a proactive, consultative approach, receives and responds to client inquiries, ranging in complexity and scope, by educating clients on human resources tools, information, and best practices regarding: federal and state law, compliance requirements, employee and labor relations, compensation, benefits, staffing, performance management, termination of employment, rewards and recognition, occupational safety and health, leaves of absence and other HR related topics.
- Leverages every client touchpoint as an opportunity to create value for the client by not just providing HR best practice information but also identifying and sharing information on HR Solutions products, features and capabilities that can help to address the clients immediate HR needs as well as strategically support long terms needs.
- Schedules training and future meetings with the client as appropriate.
- Effectively executes inbound and outbound client communications, with quality, in accordance with standard ADP call strategies and expectations.
- Adheres to internal policies and procedures in an effort to minimize risk and liability to ADP.
- Must be able to transition between a wide variety of HR competencies quickly and proficiently.
- Researches information from multiple resources to provide best practice knowledge to external and internal clients.
- External clients range in size, employees, and span a wide variety of industries and levels of HR experience.
- Keeps up-to-date and proficient on a wide variety of employment laws and regulations at both the state and federal levels, including, but not limited to: ADA, ADEA, Civil Rights Act, COBRA, FLMA, USERRA, FLSA, FRCA, IRCA and other legislation as it applies to employment.
- Continually updates and maintains knowledge of other HR related topics including, but not limited to EEO compliance, record keeping requirements, proper investigative procedures, management practices, etc.
- Participates in training and reviews documentation to keep current on HR related topics and system and product enhancements and changes.
- Participates in assigned HR projects to increase HR knowledge and experience including but not limited to HR content creation, in depth HR research, development of HR training, works with multiple levels of HR Solutions team to assist in resolving multiple complex HR issues for clients.
- Regularly responds to client inquiries through participation on the email triage team.
Executes other duties and projects as assigned including but not limited to, overflow support for other call center initiatives and programs in both an inbound and outbound call center capacity and keeping up-to-date and proficient on new product enhancements and changes via in-house training, seminars, documentation, etc.; participates in training programs designed to enhance service skills.
- BS in Human Resources or equivalent education in related field
- 2-3 years HR experience, at least 1 year of generalist experience
- Must be able to work flexible hours (Monday-Friday – 8:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. – 40 hour work week)
- Will be expected to obtain SHRM-CP certification, if not already obtained, within the first year of employment. ADP will pay for the certification.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- People who have a desire to utilize their HR knowledge and expertise while helping small businesses with their HR questions and issues.
- Yes, they are on the phone, so prefer people that are okay with being on the phone while helping small business clients from all over the country.
- People that want to increase their HR knowledge by learning HR law for each State.
- This is a non-exempt position, so willingness to work overtime on occasion is preferable.
Please check your email for an invitation to schedule a phone screening if you are selected for further consideration.
(Please ensure your email is set to accept emails from ADP or check your Spam folders for emails from ADP – Career Opportunities)
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.