ADP is hiring HR (Benefits) Interns.
- Are you restless, revved up, and ready to get things done?
- Does nothing stop you from persevering until you get things right?
- Do you do your thinking outside-of-the-box?
- Are you motivated by always progressing and achieving more?
If so, then this may be just the opportunity you’ve been searching for. Don’t just take our word for it! Read on to see for yourself.
First, a little something about ADP. We believe great companies are built not only by great people — but for them. Every day we strive to design a better way to work helping employees at organizations around the world to stay productive and achieve their potential. We’re always designing for people, starting right here with our one-of-a-kind culture and people like you.
What’s our secret sauce to success? Well, that’s easy. People like you. We’re looking for enthusiastic students who desire real corporate experience and want to make a valuable contribution. At ADP, we’ll set you up for success with the tools and technology, and have you work alongside seasoned professionals who will guide and support you to enhance your professional skills while gaining relevant experience in a business environment. You will partake in award-winning training and collaborate with clients and other ADP colleagues to ensure our products and services deliver winning results. Even better: interns will also participate in a variety of functional and leadership activities to enhance personal and professional capabilities.
Does this sound like you?
- Self-Starter. You are high-reaching and unstoppable. You have a can’t-stop-won’t-stop attitude and an urge to persevere until you get it right.
- Insatiable Appetite to Learn. You’re always learning, growing, questioning, and challenging "what’s been done before."
- Agile Solution Seeker. You’re a problem solver who always can find the right answer even in times of fast-paced change.
WHAT YOU’LL DO: Responsibilities
As an HR Benefits Intern you will contribute to project-based deliverables aligned to your field of study. You will work with the team to strengthen the connection with clients through service and consultation while maintaining and administering the compliance of the ADP TotalSource Benefits Plan. You will learn to support client products and services and respond to and resolve questions relating to the administration of health, life, dental, vision, FSA, and disability insurance plans using a variety of tools.
You will interact with professionals who will guide and support you to enhance your professional skills while gaining relevant experience in a business environment. You will acquire knowledge of industry methods to provide exceptional customer service to support internal and external clients and maximize their use of our business solutions.
EXPERIENCE YOU’LL NEED: Required Qualifications
- Completed at least 3 years of a 4 year bachelor’s degree program
BONUS POINTS FOR THESE: Preferred Qualifications
- GPA of 3.0 or higher preferred
- Strong problem-solving and collaboration skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exhibits leadership skills and works well in a collaborative environment
- Proactive, can-do attitude and a desire to learn
- Ability to recognize and deal appropriately with sensitive and confidential information
- Proficient with computer applications and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Bring your passion and fun. Be yourself in a culture of highly diverse perspectives and insights.
- Stay ahead of the curve. An agile, fast-paced environment means plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Find meaning. Feel good as you do work that accelerates progress for employees in organizations all over the world.
- Become a certified "smarty pants." Ongoing training and development opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
If you’ve made it down this far, we have to ask: What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.