Related Searches: Customer Service, Consulting, Payroll, Tax, HRIS, Resume, Interview, Job Description, Position, Jobs, Work
THIS POSITION WILL BE HOME BASED IN THE NORTHERN VIRGINIA, DC OR MARYLAND
Unlock Your Career Potential: Customer Service at ADP.
It’s all about enabling our customers to be more effective employers. Our Customer Service team makes it happen by collaborating with customers and other ADP colleagues to ensure our products and services deliver winning results. Did you know that the vast majority of our customers are not only satisfied, they’d recommend ADP to someone else? You will be the one providing the on-the-spot support that makes our integrated solutions stand out in today’s increasingly competitive global marketplace.
ADP is hiring a Senior Customer Service Consultant. In this position, you’ll be a trusted advisor to our clients, using your ADP product expertise and consulting skills to solve their most critical business challenges.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, and Social Responsibility.
- Serve as an expert to customers supporting ADP’s most complex products/technologies
- Use specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise to service ADP’s largest clients
- Interpret internal or external business issues and recommend solutions/best practices to ADP leadership and to clients
- Solve client problems; taking a broad perspective to identify solutions
- Work independently to resolve issues and provide solutions, with guidance in only the most complex situations
- Share knowledge and best practices with less experienced Consultants and Specialists
- Work proactively with clients to provide information, best practices and training on ADP solutions
- Bachelor’s degree; equivalent in education and experience considered
- At least 5 years of professional consulting experience or equivalent experience as a practitioner in a systems-related organization
- At least 7 years of experience in a customer service environment, with proven ability to produce positive results
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- A strong focus on client satisfaction in a relevant industry or as an HR/HRIS practitioner with systems experience
- Strong client relationship skills
- Must be comfortable working in a performance-based and structured environment while demonstrating high ethical standards
- Ability to demonstrate learning agility and critical thinking skills, with experience using sophisticated Human Capital Management areas (HR, Payroll, Tax, etc.) and software related information in both a classroom and in a hands-on environment
- Ability to learn and apply basic concepts in new and more complex situations
- Initiative to seek out answers, solutions, and positive outcomes for both the client and ADP
- Demonstrated organizational skills like the ability to multi-task, set priorities, and follow up in a timely manner
- Proficient in the latest web technologies and working knowledge of various operating systems
- A history of successful performance in one of the following operational, implementation or client service positions: Coordinator/ Specialist/ Tax Service Coordinator/Account Executive
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team environment as well as work independently while making sound decisions
- Good knowledge of industry tools
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Negotiation and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written including strong skills in persuasion and motivation
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.