Next Gen Lead Payroll Implementation Consultant
Implementation Consultant IV / Technical Project Manager
We are a special venture within a large established company. We are “rewriting the rules” and defining our own standards for success. We have access to the resources of a Fortune 500 with the velocity of a startup. Our team is high powered and committed: we expect the same from every person we hire. Our industry is at the beginning of a transformational shift and we intend to lead it. We are building products and services to help both organizations and people succeed and grow in their professional endeavors, and are looking for payroll professionals ready to lead the charge.
The Next Gen payroll program is looking for dynamic, motivated, and experienced individuals to advise on the design, and implementation, of leading Payroll products and processes, and related HCM practices. Working hand-in-hand with our product and development teams, you will use your payroll expertise to deliver the new foundation of ADP Payroll.
Next Gen Payroll Consultants ensure successful deployments by architecting, configuring, and testing the solutions to meet the specific needs of our business. Responsibilities include:
- Provide expertise and guidance to associates and clients regarding payroll application and associated processes throughout all phases of implementation
- Lead design & discovery workshops/deep-dives to familiarize associates and clients with next gen functionality and processes. Share best practice deployment recommendations.
- Configure and test the Payroll and HCMs applications and tools in collaboration with supporting product, development, and business stakeholders
- Advise and influence stakeholders in acceptance and adoption of Next Gen payroll processes and technology
- Identify and recommend product enhancements to Product Owners required to meet specific business needs and client requirements via continuous feedback
- Help mentor new consultants, specialists, and partners
- Drive effective change management, training and adoption of Next-Gen methodology and technology
- 5+ years with direct Payroll implementation, administration, or service experience
- Experience implementing leading HCM solutions such as Workday, SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, ADP, Ultimate, or similar applications
- Certifications: FPC or PMP minimum, CPP preferred
- Experience leading initiatives in fast-paced and dynamically changing environments
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience required
- Demonstrated client facing experience by partnering with customers to drive successful outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to work as contributing factor in a matrixed organization
- Business analysis and requirements gathering abilities.
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training.
- Experience deploying multiple HCM projects simultaneously a plus
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Proven ability to maintain focus and work effectively with multiple demands
- Ability to work both independently to provide solutions to the client and as part of a team to accomplish tasks
- Strong client relationship building skills
- Must be comfortable working in a performance-based and structured environment while demonstrating high ethical standards
- Must be able to recognize basic procedural issues as they arise, and escalate to the appropriate level
- Ability to demonstrate learning agility and critical thinking skills and apply basic concepts in new situations
- Proficient in the latest web technologies and working knowledge of various operating systems
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.