ADP is hiring a Sales Operations Analyst.
In this position you will be supporting the Sales Analytics function within Worldwide Commercial Operations. The Sales Analytics Group helps ADP to think differently by producing beautifully designed and easy to use insights aligned to the strategic needs of our business. We believe good design challenges us to think differently and enables us to make better decisions. Activities will range include designing and developing automated Tableau dashboards, and participating in the rollout and ongoing education of the resources we provide. You will partner with Sales Leadership, Sales Finance, and Sales Planning, and other functional areas within ADP to improve our sales analytics suite.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Partner with sales leadership, finance, and operations teams to strengthen the organization’s analytics suite.
- Participate in the Sales Analytics product lifecycle to develop KPIs, such as sales activity, opportunity creation and progression, pipeline health, and sales performance.
- Design, Develop, and Deploy SQL based Tableau dashboards to enable sales performance management and improve understanding of sales results.
- Understand and implement data visualization best practices.
- Work closely with key business stakeholders to gather feedback, evaluate success, and identify opportunities for ongoing improvement.
- 1+ years of relational database (SQL) experience
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with visualization experience (i.e. Tableau, QlikView, Power BI)
- Strong Microsoft Office skills — PowerPoint, Excel
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills, with the ability to build relationships with cross-functional stakeholders
- BA/BS degree
- 1-2 years’ experience in sales/business analytics or similar function in a corporate environment
- Experience presenting and communicating data concepts and analyses
- Exhibits sound business judgment and a proven ability to influence others
- Able to operate successfully in a lean, fast-paced organization; a proactive, and action-oriented team player
Preferred Qualifications: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Knowledge and experience executing the product life cycle
- Prior experience working directly with Sales functions and CRM data (i.e. Salesforce.com)
- Prior experience working with cloud-based data warehouses
- Tableau certification is a plus
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.