As a member of ADP’s EMEA Implementation team, Project Managers are responsible for planning, monitoring and managing the delivery of projects to meet agreed deliverables, scheduled timeframe and allocated budgets. Project Managers must follow ADP defined project methodology and manage client expectations throughout the lifecycle of the project.
Qualifications / Requirements:
Ongoing responsibility, contribution to, and compliance with the ADP Project Management Methodology in liaison with Line Manager and Methodology Manager.
* Ensures the successful implementation of projects leading a team of implementation associates providing leadership and serving as primary, project level liaison for clients.
* Proven experience in leading Time Management implementation projects across multiple sites (Kronos experience is highly preferable)
* Identify the most effective allocation of resources and tools required for project in compliance with project requirement.
* Manages the day-to-day operations of the project to ensure successful delivery of project scope, timelines and budget.
* Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
* Issue, Risk & Change Management
* Extremely strong communication skills focussed on scope management, client expectation management and issue/risk mitigation
* Effectively communicates relevant project status updates to stakeholders
* Facilitates communication with client stakeholders to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions with a focus on enhanced client relationships and satisfaction.
* Ensuring project documentation is stored in accordance with ADP Quality Audit requirements utilizing Collaboration tools and ensuring project team is adhering to these requirements.
* Tracks team hours and approves accordingly through use of PlanView (time tracking) project tool to ensure utilization is appropriate to project needs.
Education & Experience:
More than 6 years project management related experience, ideally within HR / Time Management
Demonstrable ability to bring projects to successful conclusion
Effective Client facing communications skills with confirmed/senior representatives
Assertiveness, resolution and negotiation skills
Able to actively facilitate in user-groups and business meetings and in operations and executive interactions
Flexible and adaptable to work approach and times, team worker and contributor
Service oriented and flexible attitude, well organized, self-motivated, self-managed
Well-organized and methodical
International culture and ability to work in a multinational environment
Business fluent in English
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.