ADP is hiring a Director of Strategy. The Director of Strategy for our National Accounts Division will partner closely with ADP executives to create and continually improve our strategy as well as lead strategic initiatives that drive shareholder value.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Identify, develop, and drive long-term strategies based on fact-based analyses
- Conduct in-depth market assessments to identify opportunities and risks within portfolio of HCM solutions that serve the U.S. up-market (clients with 1,000 or more employees)
- Drive and lead strategic projects and initiatives
- Work closely with functional and business leaders to develop and execute recommendations
- Manage the annual strategic planning process
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 8 years directly related experience; corporate strategy and / or consulting firm experience is preferred
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- MBA Preferred
- Experience pre-MBA & Post MBA in a consulting firm
- Experience in Corporate Strategy
- Experience developing and evaluating strategies: identifying and framing issues, developing hypotheses, conducting market research and analyses to test key hypotheses, and developing execution plans
- Comfort with reading and using financial statements
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Exceptional oral and written communications
- Ability to influence and lead cross-functional teams; a person who thinks and acts at the senior level
- Ability to travel up to 10% depending on specific projects
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.