ADP is hiring a Director of Finance. In this critical role, the Director of Finance will provide financial and strategic decision support to the Global Product and Technology (GPT) organization to ensure achievement of short and long term financial goals.
Collaborating with management and other partners, the Director will facilitate the understanding of key business dynamics including effective capital allocation, productivity analysis and margin improvement. The Director develops business cases and recommends financial strategies to ensure business growth/market presence and margin improvement. The Director acts as a support function to the operating plan, forecast process, and management reporting/financial close activities. In addition, the Director is responsible for working closely with the center of excellence finance analysts, while managing processes and building capabilities to achieve key goals and objectives.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
Business Partnering: Partners with key stakeholders and business partners to align on business priorities and drive effective solutions/execution. Constructively communicates compelling arguments based on facts and data, and obtains necessary buy-in to deliver on business objectives
- Builds working relationships with business leaders and other partners in support of key priorities and objectives
- Leverages networks and collaborates with resources across organization to achieve business objectives
Business Analysis: Uses deep understanding of objectives, issues and root causes and provides insightful, fact-based data analysis to help solve complex problems
- Assists with providing financial and strategic decision support to senior management to ensure achievement of short and long term financial goals
- Drives research and analysis of trends, leading indicators and business statistics; displays comprehensive understanding of business model and key drivers
Strategic Planning and Initiatives: Partners with business leadership to develop strategies and initiatives to drive growth and margin improvements.
- Develops business cases and recommends financial strategies to ensure business growth/market presence and margin improvement
- Maintains an awareness of general economic, competitive, business and financial conditions and communicates impact on business operations to key stakeholders
Operating Planning and Forecasting: Creates annual operating plan that is aligned to the strategic plan and performs forecasting to provide visibility into business results to enable business decisions
- Drives business analysis to support operating planning and forecasting
Financial Operational Policy: Establishes and maintains consistent financial operational policies and procedures to govern related practices
- Drives identification of best practices related to financial operations policies and procedures; recommends modifications as needed
Talent Development and Management: Deliberately builds capability for short and long term
- Sets direction, goals and expectations about performance, holds associates accountable for development and provides appropriate feedback
- Delegates responsibilities to associates, both to deliver on commitments and to continuously build team members’ capabilities
Management Reporting and Financial Close Activities: Produces and distributes recurring and ad hoc management reports. Responsible for financial reporting accuracy; partners with shared services organizations and ensures adequate control environment to mitigate financial and business risks in collaboration with process owners
- Leverages recurring and ad hoc management reporting to identify trends, build business cases, highlight opportunities and risks, and drive business decision making
- 8+ Years of Experience
- MBA or credits toward MBA, or MS in Business Analytics or similar degree
- Post MBA Internship/Development Program
- Consulting Experience
- Highly proficient with MS Excel
- Finance Decision Support Expertise
- Ability to question the status quo for a better option or solution
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.