Senior Strategy Analyst — Corporate Strategy
ADP is hiring a Sr. Strategy Analyst. In this position you will be an integral member of the team and add value from Day 1. You will report directly to the Vice President of Corporate Strategy and work on projects that have high visibility and are paramount to ADP’s continued success.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
Description: This is a high-visibility role in the Corporate Strategy team working directly with ADP’s Senior leadership on key strategic issues:
- Work closely with ADP’s Chief Strategy Officer and Corporate Strategy team to manage the enterprise-wide strategic planning process for ADP: develop short, mid, and long-term strategies using fact-based analyses
- Structure complex business problems and undertake analysis to uncover recommendations
- Partner with functional leaders (e,g., Product Management, Sales, ADP Business Units) to build and implement strategies that grow market share and revenue
- Drive market research efforts and track market / competitive trends with a specific focus on potential disruptive threats, changing client preferences, and keys to differentiation and report out on regular basis
- Support business development and acquisition opportunities including business case development
- Distill insights for analysis, translate the output into recommendations, drive clear well thought–through conclusions based on findings
- Present to and engage with ADP’s Senior Leadership to share your analyses and recommendations
- Manage multiple workstreams across ADP businesses and functions
- BA/BS degree or graduate from a top tier school with majors in Business, Economics, Finance, or Mathematics/Statistics
- Experience developing and evaluating strategies: Identifying and framing issues, developing hypotheses, conducting market research and analyses to test key hypotheses, developing execution plans
- Strong conceptual problem solving skills
- Strong analytical skills (financial modeling, basic statistics, regression analyses, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- MBA preferred, not required
- 2-3 years corporate strategy or consulting experience preferred, not required
- Excellent MS PowerPoint and MS Excel skills
- Self-starter with strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to manage workstreams independently
- Interested in Human Capital Management (HCM), SaaS, and Technology industries
- Outstanding executive communication skills
- Have demonstrated outstanding academic achievements including a strong GPA
- Be comfortable working with numbers and large volumes of data
- Be passionate and driven, as demonstrated by track record of extracurricular, internships and leadership activities
- Have a strong commitment to personal and professional excellence and growth
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.