At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
POSITION SUMMARY: Serves as the subject matter expert for ADP TotalSource’s HR, Benefit and Leave of Absence products and services. Provides universal HR, Benefits and Leave of Absence support to ADP TotalSource clients, employees and internal associates.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Evaluates clients current HR, Benefit and Leave practices. Identifies gaps and inefficiencies. Provides recommendations by utilizing ADP TS HR, Benefit and Leave products and services, including but not limited to, employee handbooks, job descriptions, benefits and leave administration, to maximize client satisfaction and retention. Assists clients and internal associates with developing and implementing compliant HR, Benefit and Leave practices. Manages assigned accounts based on clients needs.
- Consults with HR Business Partners and ADP TS internal departments to ensure client HR, Benefit and Leave programs and policies are aligned with appropriate state and federal laws and regulations. Ensures proper execution of policies and business rules which support ADP TotalSource, client needs and state and federal laws.
- Exercises judgment and makes effective decisions when interpreting HR, Benefit and Leave policies and regulations. Reviews and resolves issues by utilizing plan documents and business rules. Communicates with vendors, clients, and worksite employees in regards to policies, benefit eligibility, claims, and employee rights and responsibilities. Analyzes and audits cases to ensure accuracy and timely delivery of HR, Benefits and Leave products and services.
- Serves as a liaison for all HR, Benefit and Leave inquiries and issues, both internally and externally. Establishes and maintains strong relationships with clients, vendors and internal associates. Communicates HR, Benefit and Leave of Absence plan interpretations, assisting with eligibility issues, and claims.
- Administers group health and welfare plans, including, but not limited to, Health, Life, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Accounts, Flexible Spending Accounts, Leaves Administration, Disability Insurance and Commuter Benefits. Ensures benefit plans are within the guidelines of Section 125, COBRA, HIPAA, FMLA and any city, state and federal laws. Develops employee job descriptions and employee handbooks according to state and federal laws.
- Delivers HR, Benefit and Leave of Absence products and services according to ADP TotalSource Service Level Agreements. Provides a high level of quality service to clients, employees, vendors and internal associates. Identifies discrepancies and follows up to resolve. Resolves escalated issues through problem solving, ownership and follow through.
- Maintains current knowledge of evolving HR, Benefit and Leave of Absence legislations. Proposes new procedures and processes to enhance the delivery of HR, Benefit and Leave of Absence products and services
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Preferred Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- All areas preferred and Major Area of Concentration are Business or HR.
- Other education or certification requirements preferred are PHR, SPHR or CEBS Certification.
- 1-3 Years and Prior experience in Client Service, HR or Benefits.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Call center experience
- Strong knowledge of federal, state, and local laws pertaining to HR, Benefits and Leave of Absence Administration.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization. Ability to build internal and external relationships and provide excellent customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior organizational skills. Excellent attention to details.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment. Highly adaptable.
- Active listening skills. Ability to remain empathetic.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task. Must be able to work under time constraints and deadlines.
- This is a non-exempt, hourly position, so willingness to work overtime when needed will be expected
NOTE: In this position, you will more than likely initially work from home. However, when ADP determines it is safe, this role will require you to work some or all of your work week in the ADP office. By moving forward in the process, you are confirming that you are aware, comfortable and are able to facilitate this role in these various work arrangements.
Please check your email for an invitation to schedule a phone screening if you are selected for further consideration.
(Please ensure your email is set to accept emails from ADP or check your Spam folders for emails from ADP – Career Opportunities)
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.