What is WorkMarket?
WorkMarket, an ADP company, provides a software platform for companies to gain visibility into their extended workforce of 1099 contractors and freelancers. A companion mobile app allows workers to respond and collaborate with companies looking to complete assignments requiring skilled resources. Companies can organize talent pools, manage assignments and pay and rate their independent contractors ("1099"s).
As the industry’s #1 FMS, WorkMarket helps organizations ranging from midsized businesses to enterprises such as KPMG, IBM, Accenture, Verizon Oath and many others — organize, manage and pay every aspect of their extended workforce — all in one platform.
WorkMarket is the system of record for companies to compliantly engage and pay gig workers.
Why you should join us
WorkMarket is one of NYC’s fastest-growing companies and was recently acquired by the most trusted name in human capital management, ADP. WorkMarket offers a unique, startup-like experience with the scale and backing of the most respected name in the HCM industry. From New York to Toronto — the entire WorkMarket team is committed to building powerful enterprise software that can help the companies get work done.
WorkMarket is seeking a growth marketer to enhance our efforts to scale the business. As the growth lead, you will look holistically at our client and prospect sales funnel in order to identify opportunities and execute programs that drive aggressive growth. You will partner with Product Management, Sales, Marketing, and Client Experience to improve organizational marketing effectiveness by analyzing both internal and external datasets to better understand our customers and recommend modifications or additions to marketing tactics and analysis methodologies. You’ll be a key partner within both marketing at WorkMarket as well as the broader Compliance Solutions marketing organization, while also tapping into the extended resources at ADP.
Requirements and Preferred Experience:
Prior experience driving growth will ensure success for the growth marketing manager:
- 5+ years of experience B2B growth: marketing automation, campaign management, email, direct mail, content, programmatic retargeting, SEO, social
- Working knowledge of designing and executing campaigns via sales automation systems such as Eloqua, Marketo
- Working knowledge of research and analytics tools such as SEMrush, Conductor, Google Analytics, BrightEdge, Ahrefs, Looker, Tableau
- Working knowledge of salesforce CRM
- Conversion rate optimization: Demonstrated ability to diagnose the lead generation and development process to remove bottlenecks and prescribe changes to targeting, messaging, campaign execution and lead development tactics
- Attribution: Ability to assess lead and opportunity channels and help inform the mix of effort and investment across channels to maximize growth.
- Producing reliable tactical and strategic insights into the effectiveness of marketing programs with the ability to communicate complex ideas and solutions in a simple, easily understood and actionable way
- Partner with product marketing and content marketing to maximize the ROI of our content – ensuring each piece of content drives engagement and is distributed across relevant channels
- Define KPIs and create full-funnel dashboards to help us measure, optimize, and scale marketing efforts
Skills and Characteristics that will ensure your success:
- Our ideal candidate will be able to lead a demand generation center of excellence within Compliance Solutions, sharing best practices across the different business units
- Strength in data science / analytics and trial-based change approach
- The skill to distil and summarize complex ideas succinctly in verbal and written communication.
- Highly inquisitive, with a background in solving complex problems and treading uncharted waters.
- Stress-tolerant, quick-thinking and calm under pressure.
- Comfortable managing competing or shifting priorities or ambiguity
- General fascination with numbers, data, and mar-tech
The growth marketing manager responsible for building, executing and measuring growth programs:
- Collaborate on and drive the creation of compelling and effective campaigns, ads and landing pages for each stage of the buyer’s journey
- Implement campaigns via channels such as email, website, paid ads, content
- Regularly measure and analyze the performance of campaigns, website, blog, landing pages, and other digital marketing assets
Other Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 5 – 7 years of work experience
Other Preferred Qualifications:
- Knowledge and experience in Human Capital Management (HCM) preferred
- Prior roles bringing Software as a Service (SaaS) products or subscription-based businesses to market in competitive industries
- Experience working with complex, matrixed businesses
- Strong leadership skills to influence across organizational lines and executive presence as well as outstanding interpersonal, verbal, written communication, presentation and process facilitation skills with the ability to present his/her views in a compelling manner.
- Highly collaborative team player with the knowledge, intellect and temperament to work effectively in a fast-paced, energetic and complex environment.
- A high degree of personal initiative, results orientation and integrity are essential
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.