At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
We are looking for a driven individual with strong communication skills to join our team as an Associate Insurance Service Rep!
What you’ll do:
- Provide customer support including, but not limited to client set up, client questions and concerns related to their workers’ comp policy
- Facilitate the issuance of Certificates of Insurance & Plan Summaries
- Ensuring each client is compliant with carrier and state guidelines
- Investigate, research, analyze and resolve complex issues and advise clients based on insurance product knowledge.
- Develop and maintain effective communication to ensure satisfaction and world class service.
- Achieve and maintain agreed upon levels of service
- At least two years of client service experience
- Must have or receive Property / Casualty insurance producers license within 30 days of employment. ADP will support successful candidates in the testing process.
- Very strong written communication skills.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Experience in workers’ comp insurance
- Strong client relationship and interpersonal skills
- Must be comfortable working in a performance-based and structured environment while demonstrating high ethical standards
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply basic concepts in new situations
Organizational skills including the ability to multi-task, set priorities, and follow up in a timely manner
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team environment as well as work independently and make sound decisions
- Bachelor’s degree
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.