Celergo Streamline is buzzing and excited to announce that we are growing in Service! We are scaling our footprint as well as scaling our size within the Service organization.
The service organization within Celergo Streamline (CSL) is made of Client Account Managers (CAM), International CAMs, Service Delivery Managers, Global System Support, Project Services, Add-ons, Transitions Managers, and Payment Services. We run payroll in over 140+ countries supporting our customers in their payroll needs supported by a powerful network. This allows for us to support our customers in this central managed service model everywhere in the world aligning to our customer. This truly takes global payroll to the next level! The clients see the value!
To meet the volume of scale we need to evolve and that is exactly what we are doing. Over the course of the next year we will undergo a digital transformation which will allow for our clients to truly see the benefit of the country expertise and customer service that we will bring in this model. This is an exciting journey. If you want to bring the change, be the change, then we encourage you to join this exciting organization!
The Client Transition Lead is responsible for moving Clients and their data from ADP Streamline to ADP Celergo. The Client Transition lead is to ensure that the current set-up is evaluated and correctly executed on ADP Celergo. The Transition Lead is responsible for the internal transition between the Transition Team and Operations ensuring that all protocols are followed.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Following up with internal team members to ensure critical milestones are met for client specific transitions. This involves review of the project plan and consistent follow up to ensure we are meeting the transition schedule.
- Supporting project leads with system set-up and communications.
- Validating client’s and local partner’s data to ensure that the data ADP Celergo is complete and satisfies all required information to successfully run a payroll and maintain compliance.
- Ensure that payrolls are successfully configured according to our standard operating procedures.
- Completing parallel processing test of transition clients and live payrolls for a successful transition to the primary account manager of the client and payroll.
- Terminating the ADP Streamline payroll in accordance to the termination protocols.
- Client service support on
- Standard operating procedures and general troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting ADP Celergo
- Internal and external training on newly implemented processes
- Coordinating with the Partner Network team to obtain needed local partner information for the completion of the ADP Celergo transition.
- Validating country specific requirements needed to process payroll in each respective location and matching them to ADP Celergo in order to shore up payroll set-up for go-live.
- Being the Subject Matter Experts on ADP Celergo and working Central Services and/or Product to solve for issues.
Skills&/ Abilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Passion – Client Service Management, Data Analysis, Data Migrations
- Strong technical skills
- ADP Celergo Global Connect Expertise
- Integration Expertise
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain priorities in a constantly changing environment
- Strong organization skills
- Expertise using MS Office applications
Education —Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in education/experience
Experience — Minimum of 2 years of related managerial and leadership experience in a service environment
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.