Unlock Your Career Potential: Customer Service at ADP. It’s all about enabling our customers to be more effective employers. Our Customer Service team makes it happen by collaborating with customers and other ADP colleagues to ensure our products and services deliver winning results. Did you know that the vast majority of our customers are not only satisfied, they’d recommend ADP to someone else? You will be the one providing the on-the-spot support that makes our integrated solutions stand out in today’s increasingly competitive global marketplace.
ADP is hiring a Dedicated Client Service Representative. In this position, you’ll provide consultative benefit and talent support to an assigned client base. Combining a passion for service and discovering innovative solutions, you will help customers get the most value from our products.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, and Social Responsibility.
- Act as subject matter expert for clients related to ADP’s Benefits & Talent modules by providing technical expertise, guidance, and support as needed.
- Effectively handle all client inquiries with highest quality and within established SLAs.
- Provide dedicated support to a book of high-profile clients and proactively ensure satisfaction and retention.
- Perform regular analysis of assigned accounts to identify successes and opportunity for improvement.
- Develop and leverage a broad understanding of ADP products in support of client needs
- Collaborate and partner with other departments to help provide support and solutions to our clients
- Assist ADP Clients with complex inquiries which may include walking them through the ADP System, Troubleshooting, and supporting ADP Products in Benefits and Talent
- Mentor less-experienced specialists on the team
- 3+ years of direct client servicing experience
- High school diploma or Associates Degree
- Strong client relationship and interpersonal skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve customer complaints
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Solid knowledge of benefits, recruiting, compensation or performance.
- ADP Workforce Now product knowledge
- Ability to demonstrate learning agility
- Ability to learn and apply basic concepts in new situations
- Organizational skills including the ability to multi-task, set priorities, and follow up in a timely manner
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team environment as well as work independently and make sound decisions
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.