Work Location(s): El Paso, TX, US
Title: Assoc. Retirement Services Rep.
The Retirement Services Representative is a licensed Retirement professional responsible for providing exceptional service to the employees of ADP Retirement Service’s clients. They are the primary point of contact for employees and proactively drive employee education by raising awareness of the various tools and resources made available to employees for their retirement and financial planning. Educates employees on plan benefits, plan resources, financial wellness, investment company products, and also assist employees with individual account transactions. The Retirement Services Representative must be capable of communicating with employees at all levels within the organizations Retirement Services supports. As the Retirement Services Representative frequently discusses and educates on investment company products and processes financial transactions, they are required to successfully obtain and maintain their series 6 and 63 FINRA securities licenses.
Essential duties & Responsibilities :
- Educates employees on account information, plan benefits, plan resources and tools such as Financial Wellness, Mobile, Retirement Savings Calculator, and Investment Product information enabling employees to make informed financial and investment decisions.
- Drive high levels of employee satisfaction through exceptional call quality interactions, leading to stronger employee satisfaction and client retention.
- Maintain full working knowledge of desktop tools such as CRM system, Plan Sponsor and Participant website, Cimplicity, and workflow system.
- Proactively troubleshoot and probe to resolve employee issues, again requiring full working knowledge of the recordkeeping platform and business processes that support it.
- Adhere to daily schedule and support high call volumes of inbound calls. Flexibility to maintain increase of daily phone time during peak times (which can be unplanned and impacted by market fluctuations).
- Educate employees on distribution options available to them when transitioning employers or commencing retirement, and presents the American Century Investments Rollover option to employees of eligible plans. Assist employees with support for incoming rollovers into ADP plans.
- Participate in task forces, strategic initiatives, stretch assignments and collaboration opportunities with other business units as needed.
Education & Experience :
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree
- Major Area of Concentration is Benefits administration or Financial Services.
- Other education or certification requirements is FINRA Series 6 and 63 securities licenses required.
- 1-3 years of Client Service or Finance/Banking experience.
- Strong and proven communication skills. Minimum of FINRA Series 6 and Series 63 required.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) preferred.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.