Work Location(s): Roseland, NJ, US
The Manager of Conversion Optimization will be responsible for driving online A/B and Multi-variate testing for our various SEM landing pages, our websites and other digital destinations across our businesses. Successful candidates will have a great understanding of the conversion rate optimization (CRO) space, B2B demand generation and be able to interpret results to build future action and optimization. The hiree will join our growing Digital Marketing team and partner with sales, marketing operations and other internal stakeholders to drive our digital business forward.
- Manage the ongoing conversion rate optimization strategy for ADP.com and ADP.ca, including ideation, planning, testing, optimization and reporting
- Configure and execute A/B tests and personalization journeys in Optimizely, or other a/B testing tools
- Drive quarterly planning cycles, understanding business objectives and providing data-driven input with an aim to improve conversion rates and ultimately revenue
- Create and maintain testing calendar across all of our various businesses based on hypothesis’ stemming from previous data
- Partner with internal digital stakeholders throughout the planning and execution phases of experiments
- Report and conduct in-depth analysis of experiments that is shared with stakeholders to develop strong knowledge base
- Develop streamlined process for experiments to move from hypothesis to analysis
- Create documentation to catalog historical results for easy sharing across the organization
- Partner with our UX agency and lead web developer to ensure experiments are designed and built in the most optimal way
- Work closely with our performance media team to ensure new landing page experiences are designed with CRO best practices in mind
- Manage existing partnership with our conversion rate optimization external agency
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.
Compensation range for this role for U.S. Colorado Residents:
- Range minimum: 80,000
- Range maximum: 110,000
- Compensation type: