WHAT YOU’LL DO: Responsibilities
- Support the Business: Using your five-plus years of client services and operations experience, and in-depth knowledge of Unily (ADPWorks) and/or intranet technology programs, methods, and procedures, you will develop, maintain, and analyze content to support the division’s operations for Client and Associate Engagement programs and systems.
- Strengthen Relationships: You will serve as a liaison to the Field Enablement group to evaluate business results, forecasts, and launch new programming in the market.
- Monitor and Report: Effectively and professionally communicate reporting to the Sr Director, Client Services (Enablement) related to the status of assigned projects including identifying any issues which might delay final results or deliverables.
- Set up and Run Webcasts: Work with the team to establish a cadence of boh leadership and associate webcasts. Eventually, work to coordinate and manage client-facing webcasts, too. These webcasts can be educational, townhall or training in nature.
A college degree is great but not required. What’s more important is having the skills to do the job. If you don’t have a college degree, other acceptable experience could include:
- Client services, operations, and ADP HRO experience (5+ years).
Military experience that focused on teamwork, resilience, negotiation, trust-building, and a "never lose" mentality earned as part of the military to build relationships, impact businesses for the better, and achieve success.
BONUS POINTS FOR THESE: Preferred Qualifications
- Website and/or intranet site experience
- Graphic design experience
- Ability to run and accelerate the use of existing ADP Client Ambassador Program
- Influitive experience
- On24 / Webinar experience
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.