At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
The Reporting Analyst will assist in the design, implementation and publication of the Health Care Reform reporting framework. Generate performance reporting for the HCR COE through use of MS Excel, COGNOS, Orbit and Avaya/CMS. Coordinate with various HCR COE units to gather information from these sources, verify data, analyze and prepare operations scorecards and weekly/monthly dashboards of HCR COE performance.
Partner with the Reporting Manager and HCR COE leaders to design associate level scorecards on productivity and performance, by encompassing metrics important to all stakeholders. Such reporting will be designated by the leadership for publication on a recurring frequency. Aggregate scorecard data at team level, function level and overall HCR COE business level. Provide reporting using macros and automation. Build a weekly total business summary update for internal HCR COE and external reporting requirements.
Provide accurate forecasting and modeling for the business. Analyze performance trends and translate reports into areas of opportunities. Demonstrate strong knowledge of concepts such as data integrity, normalization and relationships (primary key relationships, foreign relationships, one-to-one, one-to-many, many-to-many) and create logical database/reporting design.
The Reporting Analyst will work with the leadership team to manage automation assignments and projects. Partner with IT to automate and improve reporting. Efficiently coordinate with HCR COE Service and Operations to ensure usage of reporting tools and generation of output for scorecard and reporting needs. Exercise consultation functions in analyzing performance trends with minimal expections on suggesting effective courses of action to address gaps. Communicate regularly with HCR COE leadership and various groups regarding status of routine and non-routine deliverables. Assume major role in the report planning and development, to ensure a smooth implementation and completion of tasks.
Candidates must be proactive, self-driven and able to manage time effectively, with limited supervision. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in addition to interpersonal skills. Able to multi-task when needed. Must be a strong team player and must be detail oriented.
- Provide value to online reporting, operating stats and service delivery data through automated tools.
- Prepare and publish key performance metrics/reports periodically — daily, weekly, monthly reports from Orbit, COGNOS and Avaya/CMS.
- Work independently and with HCR leadership on reporting assignments and projects.
- Manage project assignments and day-to-day deliverables, reports and online dashboards.
- Publish timely reports to leadership and understand workflow and data flow.
- Support and administration of systems and tools used by the Health Care Reform team
- Support development teams with data analysis, and data validation for pre and post releases of new tools.
- Able to translate Excel reports into PowerPoint.
- Work with IT to automate and improve dashboard reporting.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree with major area of concentration in Math, Statistics, Business or MIS.
- 3-5 Years Directly Related Work Experience
- Experience with SQL, Access/Crystal Reports, MS Excel (macros/pivot tables & auotmation)
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following skills & abilities::
- Troubleshooting & Analysis
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Project Management
- Probing & Problem Solving
- Communication – written and verbal
- Negotiation and Persuasion
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.