Responsible for providing consultation and payroll guidance during the implementation process. Ensures the accuracy and integrity of all data entered the system is valid and within guidelines of co-employment relationship. Ensures timeliness of all new business and ensures compliance with both federal and state tax regulations. Partners with Implementation Consultant and Sales to ensure successful client on-boarding.
– Create strong client relationships based on trust, dependability, and responsiveness
– Conduct in-depth client consultations to fully understand needs and uncover additional support
– Analyze clients current payroll set up. Review and monitor for compliance and system integration
– Train clients on payroll system
– Accurate and timely validation of all client and WSE information
– Provide comprehensive, ongoing, and proactive support for all inquiries pertaining to payroll system
functionality, payroll compliance and PEO best practices during the Implementation phase.
– Utilize all available tools and resources to research, troubleshoot and resolve client requests
Performs all necessary functions to ensure a smooth transition to Service
– Partner with TLM for successful client implementation and provide tier 1 TLM support
– Partner with PTO for successful client implementation and provide tier 1 PTO support
– Partner with Tax and provide tier 1 Tax support
– Provide tier 1 Benefits support
– Provide tier 1 401K support
– Ensure clients successfully process payrolls timely
– Support Implementation Payroll and broader Implementation Community to ensure the needs of all clients are met.
– Proactively identify client detractors early in the implementation phase and partner with Implementation Consultants to resolve
– Build positive, constructive relationships with members of other functional areas and partner with
them to successfully resolve client issues.
– Participate in TotalSource projects and initiatives
– Maintains performance metrics and survey targets for quality delivery.
– Provides daily and/or weekly updates to Implementation Management on status of large accounts as well any high exposure issues for any client that is uncovered during the implementation process (i.e.: wage & hour, system limitations, and report challenges)
– Provide mentorship and guidance to peers, particularly new associates.
– Participate in formal and informal knowledge-sharing activities to build those around you.
– Assist the Team Lead in monitoring and directing Service Crew workflow to ensure an equitable
distribution of work and the timely completion of all requests.
– Provide technical support to your peers
– Document and maintain departmental processes and procedures.
– Lead TotalSource initiatives and special projects.
– Participate in product development and testing.
– Work with related functional areas to execute and communicate projects, product enhancements
– Performs other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in education & experience
- 1-3 years of directly related experience